Pre Match Cardiff City (a) - Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
I note that that page has the Cardiff v City game on between 1.30pm-3.30pm. I suppose it would be too much to expect them to get there in time for kick-off.

This may sound like a stooopid question, but what time is kick off?? :icon_bigg

3 pts and we go 6th, 4 behind Derby and Boro our next 2 opponents. Nicely set up, King, Vassell and Beckford 1-3

PS

It wont happen

I know this is always asked, but can someone point me in the direction of a internet steam for this one? (I'm not in England and can't get sky.)

Check shortly before the game chief. Loads of links will be available now that'll just be loads of advertising bollocks by kick off time.

2-1 to the Foxes - Beckford and King

Schmeichel,

Peltier, Mills, Bamba, Konchesky,

Abe, Wellens, King, Fernandes

Vassell, Beckford

Subs Weale, Pantsil, Danns, Johnson, Schlupp

It looks like it's being streamed on #####, which is likely to be better quality than the illegal streams. Not available to people in the UK though.There's no charge for it but you have to have an account with money in it.
Do I need to have registered with a none uk address? Or just log on from outside the uk?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I need to have registered with a none uk address? Or just log on from outside the uk?

The ##### website says they use your IP address to determine where you are, so logging on from outside the UK should be OK. Assuming you're in a country that they're allowed to show it in, if the site I saw it on was accurate and they are really showing the match.

This page should show you the list of live matches available to you based on your IP address: http://www.######.com/extra/en/streaming/live-sport/

Last edited:
It looks like it's being streamed on #####, which is likely to be better quality than the illegal streams. Not available to people in the UK though.

Or Ireland :icon_sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess this is a techy question but wondering if you can help.

I have a Bet 365 account so likely to watch it on there.

If I have a download limit whereby a certain number of gig is free then the once over that they then screw me. Exactly how much download will streaming eat up?

Apologies in advance if the answer is obvious.

Currently standing at St Margaret's watching the educationally subnormal, sub-human subspecies of people of which the city centre is full at this time. Christ, what a shower of intolerable wankers. If I knew any of these people I'd shoot myself in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669