Pre Match Cardiff City (Home)

Status
Not open for further replies.
could be a little lightweight up front but i still think we can edge this, Morgan Marshall and Drinkwater should all start in a 2-1 win Nugent Marshall

could be a little lightweight up front but i still think we can edge this, Morgan Marshall and Drinkwater should all start in a 2-1 win Nugent Marshall

Why? Why do people keep saying that we need to switch the defence about? We've conceded 3 goals in something like 7 games... That's not a formula you mess with!

I reckon team will be

Kasper, Peltier, Mills, SSL, Konchesky, Marshall, Gallagher, Drinkwater, Wellens Nugent, Howard
Bench: Logan Morgan Hopper Dyer Moussa

Banned: Beckford Danns
Injured: Schlupp, King, Vassell, Waghorn, Johnson (I'm guessing), Tunchev (?) Delfouneso (?)
International duty: Bambi Pantsil
Out on loan: Oakley, Byrne, Bolger, Weale, Norburn, Chamberlain

Hopper scored a hatrick for the reserves today against Chesterfield

Hopper scored a hatrick for the reserves today against Chesterfield
I wonder if Pantsil will feature again. I just have a sneaking suspicion that he may come back on the scene.

Kasper

Peltier
Mills
Morgan
Konchesky

Marshall
Wellens
Drinkwater
Gallagher

Beckford
Nugent

3-1 city.

Beckford with 2 and Drinkwater with the other.

Kasper

Peltier
Mills
Morgan
Konchesky

Marshall
Wellens
Drinkwater
Gallagher

Beckford
Nugent

3-1 city.

Beckford with 2 and Drinkwater with the other.

I'd be happy with all of this except for Morgan. Seems a bit harsh on SSL after some good performances and a settled back four.

I wonder if Pantsil will feature again. I just have a sneaking suspicion that he may come back on the scene.

Not a bad shout tbh. I'm quite a fan of Peltier but must admit that a lot of goals do seem to be conceeded from someone being unmarked in his area of the pitch.

Pantsil always looked a decent player as well and if we're paying him we may as well try and get some use from him!!

Kasper
Pelts Mills Morgan Konch
Marshall Wellens Drinkwater Dyer
Nugent Beckford

tough game but if were on our game i can see us winning 2-1 Beks Nugent

Cardiff have signed Harris Vuckic on loan from Newcastle and he could feature against us who looked very dangerous when he featured for The Toon in a couple of their Premier League games. For a second I thought they had Sigurdsson on loan as well which would have been very bad news for us but then I remembered it was the good Welsh team that had him!!

Certainly going to have to close down Vuckic quickly if he plays though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669