Pre Match Cardiff City (Home)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrific idea for a business.

I shouldn't really admit that I did actually envisage a step by step approach to casting a human face in chocolate, so I won't. That never happened, I didn't think it through at all.

But it is actually feasible and probably kinda horny if humans smothered in liquid chocolate turns you on.

drink water, Delfouneso and Morgan all in the side. 2-0

I reckon team will be

Kasper, Peltier, Mills, SSL, Konchesky, Marshall, Gallagher, Drinkwater, Wellens Nugent, Howard
Bench: Logan Morgan Hopper Dyer Moussa

Banned: Beckford Danns
Injured: Schlupp, King, Vassell, Waghorn, Johnson (I'm guessing), Tunchev (?) Delfouneso (?)
International duty: Bambi Pantsil
Out on loan: Oakley, Byrne, Bolger, Weale, Norburn, Chamberlain

Having doubts about Moussa though - fearing he might stick kennedy in the squad instead. With Danns banned, King injured, and Wellens crap we're fcuked for central positions. Where has Michael Johnson gone? Is Waggy any closer to full fitness? Be a blessing if he made a surprise appearance!

Last edited:
I reckon team will be

Kasper, Peltier, Mills, SSL, Konchesky, Marshall, Gallagher, Drinkwater, Wellens Nugent, Howard
Bench: Logan Morgan Hopper Dyer Moussa

Banned: Beckford Danns
Injured: Schlupp, King, Vassell, Waghorn, Johnson (I'm guessing), Tunchev (?) Delfouneso (?)
International duty: Bambi Pantsil
Out on loan: Oakley, Byrne, Bolger, Weale, Norburn, Chamberlain

Having doubts about Moussa though - fearing he might stick kennedy in the squad instead. With Danns banned, King injured, and Wellens crap we're fcuked for central positions. Where has Michael Johnson gone? Is Waggy any closer to full fitness? Be a blessing if he made a surprise appearance!

What's your problem with having Kennedy in the squad? I'd rather have him in there than Moussa, he doesn't seem to be good enough.

What's your problem with having Kennedy in the squad? I'd rather have him in there than Moussa, he doesn't seem to be good enough.

When I've seen Moussa play he played fairly well. Adds a little bit of flair and pace a different option to bring on. I heard a lot about Kennedy's game at Palace, I was away at the time so couldn't watch but heard he was fantastic but he's a left-back. I think we need a player who can play in the middle of the park to be on the bench.

Should be a comfortable win for us this - all the home support doom & gloom after losing at the weekend and it's around this time of the year that Cardiff bottle it every year!!

4-1 to the foxes!!

When I've seen Moussa play he played fairly well. Adds a little bit of flair and pace a different option to bring on. I heard a lot about Kennedy's game at Palace, I was away at the time so couldn't watch but heard he was fantastic but he's a left-back. I think we need a player who can play in the middle of the park to be on the bench.

Fair enough, but when Pearson came in, he said everyone would get a clean slate and a chance to prove they deserved a place in the team - Moussa's obviously not done that. In fact, since he's been here he hasn't really done a lot at all really? Never featured regularly under the three managers he's worked under... I agree we need a bit more in the middle of the park but I don't think he's the answer. Maybe we'll see someone else come in on loan.

Should be a comfortable win for us this - all the home support doom & gloom after losing at the weekend and it's around this time of the year that Cardiff bottle it every year!!

4-1 to the foxes!!

I think that is well worth repeating.

haha I hope I am correct but it always seems to be Rhydal that has the last laugh on here unfortunately!!

Good chance to potentially win some cash though as it will be much higher than usual odds for Cardiff.

Last edited:
Fair enough, but when Pearson came in, he said everyone would get a clean slate and a chance to prove they deserved a place in the team - Moussa's obviously not done that. In fact, since he's been here he hasn't really done a lot at all really? Never featured regularly under the three managers he's worked under... I agree we need a bit more in the middle of the park but I don't think he's the answer. Maybe we'll see someone else come in on loan.

I hope so....Wishful thinking that someone will do something in the middle of the park!

Given that we are facing adversity, I would expect a good response - not sure that it will be enough though to take all three points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669