Cardiff match thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also sense some unrest at The Walkers. Sylla not happy about being dropped and not the first time either. Williams was apparently very unhappy about being subbed last night. Gilbert disappeared for a while, Canero frozen out. steraman in the stiffs.

I hope I am wrong but I think CL has a lot of work to pull this around.

As I said early in the thread, no settled team will upset more players than just having 16 players normally being picked. Espically when you consider the bag of shite up front has started the majority of games.

I can take it when we have been 'unlucky' because generally you are unlucky 3 or 4 times a year...but when your manager comes out and says we have been unlucky every week, it should provide an indication that the problem runs slightly deeper than luck.

We are as potent as a blunt pencil in front of goal, and equally as pointless in defence. Our set pieces are a joke, and set pieces against us are a source of endless entertainment...for the opposing team. Another corner-another header-another goal, that was again the story last night. When will we learn that zonal marking doesn't work. Cardiff know how to exploit it! I'd be surprised if everyone else didn't.

DurhamFox said:
I also sense some unrest at The Walkers. Sylla not happy about being dropped and not the first time either. Williams was apparently very unhappy about being subbed last night. Gilbert disappeared for a while, Canero frozen out. steraman in the stiffs.

I hope I am wrong but I think CL has a lot of work to pull this around.

To be honest Durham If Sylla and Williams don't like it then they can both feck off elsewhere for all I care.All in all I think Williams as been a dissapointment since he came here,good one minute shite for the next 10 and I doubted the signing of Sylla when it happened and hes been exactly what I expected.Y'see i don't agree with All CL's actions;)
Sylla thinks he's wonderful ....he isn't

Last edited:
I think you are right Highland, there have been worse times even in my lifetime;) However it doesn't mean we just sit back and stay quiet whilst things are bad.

I want CL to stay and make a success of things but it doesn't mean I won't whinge when things are bad.

Lets readdress the situation. We have always been a middle of the road First Division Football Club. We had two brilliant spells at the club and with me and others being brought up on O'Neills successes, we think we can still maintain a top division side. Look at the history of the club, 'Yo-Yo' is the perfect description.

highland fox said:
To be honest Durham If Sylla and Williams don't like it then they can both feck off elsewhere for all I care.All in all I think Williams as been a dissapointment since he came here,good one minute shite for the next 10 and I doubted the signing of Sylla when it happened and hes been exactly what I expected.Y'see i don't agree with All CL's actions;)
Sylla thinks he's wonderful ....he isn't

Agree completely however CL is stuck with them til January at the earliest.

For what it's worth I would drop Williams for 4 games indefinatley. He is a big time charlie, thinks he is better than he is. Maybe a month in the stiffs playing with the youth team might bring him down to earth. Don't think it would do Sylla much harm either.

Hazzman said:
Lets readdress the situation. We have always been a middle of the road First Division Football Club. We had two brilliant spells at the club and with me and others being brought up on O'Neills successes, we think we can still maintain a top division side. Look at the history of the club, 'Yo-Yo' is the perfect description.

YoYo is perfect, however this doesn't include yoyoing between the Chamionship and League One. That is not something we have experienced but looks more likely than a return to the top flight.

Yorkshire Vixen said:
think im going to slit my wrists after reading this lot

I have tried to spread some hope YV bot nobody is listening to me:102:
Mind...you can't blame em for that.
I blame that MK,Grim Reaper of Talking Balls he is.

How we miss Homer's cheerful,upbeat outlook on life......

Last edited:
you can only try highland :102: mk is a cheery chappy compared to some of them on here today :icon_lol:

Told you we were shite.....;)

Yorkshire Vixen said:
mk is a cheery chappy compared to some of them on here today :icon_lol:

Quite right,especially for a Man with no lead in his Pencil....

highland fox said:
Quite right,especially for a Man with no lead in his Pencil....
fecking big pencil though...

ScarboroughFox said:
this thread should be closed now i think!

It will die a slow natural death. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670