Champions League Group G

Status
Not open for further replies.

FIF

I'm trying to re-arrange my schedule in December so I can get to the Porto game. I'll fly from Bordeaux.

Joe_Fox

Not sure if anyone has already noted this but group G is the only group worthy of the "champions" league given that all four of us are actual Champions. Keen eye me.

Blaarev

Not sure if anyone has already noted this but group G is the only group worthy of the "champions" league given that all four of us are actual Champions. Keen eye me.
Group G is also the only group that never have produced a CL-winner.

NN Fox

Well apart from Porto who were 3rd in Portuguese Liga; but never let facts get in the way of a good stat.

fitz

No English team has won the Champions League in ANY of the last 3 seasons either. Waste of time taking part now.

Lako42

I have just booked the Euro tunnel for the car.

2 spaces available if anyone fancies a jolly in Bruges

Lako42

Too late now - you made the offer

Hopefully enough room for my lifesize cut out of Jeff Schlupp

Imagine the discussions we could have about him, on the way there and on the way back. Lovely

You would be more than welcome, plus I think you only live down the road so would only charge an extra £150 as a cleaning fee for the seat

Joe_Fox

Well apart from Porto who were 3rd in Portuguese Liga; but never let facts get in the way of a good stat.
Oops. Apologies

camberwell fox

You drive a Bentley?
No, he doesn't.

If you could see the utter depravity that homer is willing to sink to there is no way you would question the £150 fee or the size of the car.

Pray God that the seats are not upholstered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669