Champions League Group G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know when tickets go on sale for the away games?

Anyone know when tickets go on sale for the away games?

**** knows. The Bruges game is two weeks today and we're still none the wiser.

And the arrival of Islam makes me feel that the knockout stage is within our grasp.

The fact they can't even disclose selling arrangements (dates, priority etc) at this stage is a piss take.

Same old Leicester underneath all of our fancy new signings.

The fact they can't even disclose selling arrangements (dates, priority etc) at this stage is a piss take.

Same old Leicester underneath all of our fancy new signings.
Apparently it's Bruge who are causing the hold up, they haven't yet confirmed an allocation. Only going on what I've been told. Also it seems like there is a plan for tickets to be collected on production of your passport, I'm not sure if the plan is to do this in Bruge or not.

Heard a rumour only 1500 tickets for Bruges

Heard a rumour only 1500 tickets for Bruges

Would be surprised if that amount were made available to the great unwashed, after corporate ponces and ticket office staff have had their cut

1100 at the most

Would be surprised if that amount were made available to the great unwashed, after corporate ponces and ticket office staff have had their cut

1100 at the most

Agreed,

I am aware that I'll be travelling to Bruges with no chance of a ticket, I'll be happy to just be there an soak up the atmosphere unless a miracle occurs.

So, any priority 1 people not going to Bruges ;)

I think those Thomas cook prices are pretty good.

Doesn't include a ticket though, they'll add that on when they know the price. Presumably they get an allocation directly from the club, as an official reseller. So anyone who hasn't got priority can jump the queue by buying the travel/ticket package.
Is that correct? I was struggling to understand what this was trying to say:

Current selling criteria:
Current criteria in not yet known. All supporters on your application must meet the criteria set by the club in order for the application to be confirmed.

Is that correct? I was struggling to understand what this was trying to say:

Current selling criteria:
Current criteria in not yet known. All supporters on your application must meet the criteria set by the club in order for the application to be confirmed.

I didn't notice that, maybe I should have read everything. It could have been made clearer though.

I didn't notice that, maybe I should have read everything. It could have been made clearer though.

I think you were applying common sense - which could be misplaced! - I also assumed that if you buy the package you are guaranteed a ticket - unless you are banned from football of course.

I think those Thomas cook prices are pretty good.

Really? I'm paying less than that for trains from Birmingham to Bruges and back, and a night in a 4 star hotel.

Really? I'm paying less than that for trains from Birmingham to Bruges and back, and a night in a 4 star hotel.

Birmingham. I'm sorry you have to live there.

Tickets for all games go on sale from tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669