Champions League tickets arrangements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly different with a season ticket, this is an annual commitment, not a one off (three off), cup game. We don't have to buy FA Cup or League Cup tickets in this way so I don't see why UCL tickets should be any different. It's all about filling seats for the cameras.

Slightly different with a season ticket, this is an annual commitment, not a one off (three off), cup game. We don't have to buy FA Cup or League Cup tickets in this way so I don't see why UCL tickets should be any different. It's all about filling seats for the cameras.
To be fair though SJN, you couldn't buy FA Cup tickets that way, as there'd be no guarantee of how many home games there would be, if any.

To be fair though SJN, you couldn't buy FA Cup tickets that way, as there'd be no guarantee of how many home games there would be, if any.

No, you're right and I appreciate the slight difference, however, I still think we should be given the option to buy individual tickets once the draw has been made.

I am sure this is probably a reduced cost 'package and that individual tickets will probably be something like £45 - £55 each.

Has anyone said that won't be possible?

I only have until the 21st of August to secure my ST seat, with the draw not being made until 4 days later then that pretty much makes it impossible.

I'm willing to bet I'll be as able to buy a single ticket for a CL match as I will for the Prem and Wembley.

Don't think so. I assumed the dates were put in to avoid queues at the ticket office. As we know the website is very robust. Also just ordered mine.

Confirmed, I am 2 weeks away from when I should be able to purchase but can purchase now.

There is no real benefit of course, those entitled are just able to secure their seat a bit earlier.

Last edited:
Gold Fox Members are able to purchase their UEFA Champions League Three-Game Package from 9am on Wednesday 24 August.
Prior to the Gold Fox Member sales period, Season Ticket Holders have until 11pm on Sunday 21 August to purchase their Three-Game Package, which guarantees you the same seat for all three of Leicester City’s Champions League group fixtures.
Season Ticket Holders who have been asked to relocate due to UEFA requirements will have a chance to relocate into unpurchased Season Ticket seats from 9am on Monday 22 August until 6pm on Tuesday 23 August.
Season Ticket Holders can purchase their Three-Game Package by:
- Calling the Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (Option 1) before 2.30pm on Saturday 20 August
- Visiting the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium before 2pm on Sunday 21 August
- Online at www.lcfcdirect.com 24/7 up until 11pm on Sunday 21 August
Following those sales periods, 2016/17 Members can purchase their Three-Game Packages from the following dates:
Gold Fox Members – 9am on Wednesday 24 August
Silver Fox Members – 9am on Thursday 25 August
City Fox Members – 9am on Friday 26 August
Please note, Season Ticket Holders will still be able to purchase their Three-Game Package throughout the Gold, Silver and City Fox Member sales periods, but their Season Ticket seat will not be guaranteed.
Members can purchase their Three-Game Packages during the relevant sales dates by:
- Calling the Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (Option 1)
- Visiting the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium
- Online 24/7 at www.lcfcdirect.com
THREE-GAME PACKAGE PRICES
Adults: £135 to £180
Seniors/Under-22s: £105 to £138
Under-18s: £87 to £114
Under-12s: £45 to £60

Adult ones started at £105, so is higher prices for members?

I dread to think what the prices will be in any get as far as general sale.

Adult ones started at £105, so is higher prices for members?

I dread to think what the prices will be in any get as far as general sale.

Yeah looks like prices have gone up for members

Glad they go on sale to Silver members on Thursday since I go on holiday on Friday! Hoping I can get one although I'll have to see what I can get at the lower end of the pricing... Other wise with train tickets on top it will be pretty expensive!

If anyone buys tickets and finds they cant go for one reason or another... give me a shout.

Shit, nearly forgot to get my tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570