Champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walking the dog this morning, reading an article on my phone about our league winners (it was a struggle to multi task!). Tears in my eyes. What is happening to me?

image.png

Just watched MOTD. Tears in my eyes again. Bloody hay fever.

Incredible. Need to keep this saved on my Sky+ box as long as possible. Captured the emotional brilliantly

Spurs losing today means that the minimum we've won the league by is seven points, the sign of a fairly dominant season.

That's a shame, I'd have liked to have played the final somewhere decent. Rome would've been nice. Or the Moon. But shitty Cardiff? They can stick their tickets, I'll not be going.

Commentary's not in English but still a great watch and picks up the players singing, it sounds like Vardy starting 'Tottenham Hotspur were waiting for you'

Having been engaged in trying to earn a crust last weekend, I spent the last couple of days in catch-up mode trawling through Youtube etc... there's absolutely loads of this stuff in almost every language... but so far failed to find a decent quality one in English! There is some nice stuff in the 'Celebration photos' thread but half the fun is seeing our little club's big day plastered all over the world!

Ever since seeing Huth's header and our defensive performance against Spuds I've been calmly confident that we would win the bloody thing... but since we actually have I've been struggling to believe it! I needed to see the presentation and all the malarkey to help it sink in... it's also helped reading all the bitter, twisted Spursnal fans comments on twatter... icing on the cake :D

Having been engaged in trying to earn a crust last weekend, I spent the last couple of days in catch-up mode trawling through Youtube etc... there's absolutely loads of this stuff in almost every language... but so far failed to find a decent quality one in English! There is some nice stuff in the 'Celebration photos' thread but half the fun is seeing our little club's big day plastered all over the world!
Jeff posted a nice link in this thread: http://talkingballs.uk/index.php?threads/how-to-watch-online-football-streams.37316/page-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669