Champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hull in the Prem is about as devaluing as it can get.

However I can't stand Wednesday, they probably have more ****tards in their ranks than Hull.

Hull in the Prem is about as devaluing as it can get.

However I can't stand Wednesday, they probably have more ****tards in their ranks than Hull.
I've had some good times at Sheffield Wednesday, watching City.

I'll even include the 7-1 spanking we took, as we made the most of it, bad as it was.

I'll even include the 7-1 spanking we took, as we made the most of it, bad as it was.
I got punched in the face outside a shop.

I was asking for it mind :)

Mixed feelings if it's Wednesday as although it's a game on my doorstep I can see all those locals who were saying well done recently or you're gonna do it a bit earlier who are Wednesday fans will then be saying we'll put you in your place next season etc And their awful WAWAW including from my eldest daughters fiance.

I'm moving to York, which team should I hope to go up if I want the most accessible away game? Looks like Hull is a bit closer but Sheffield seems easier and cheaper to get to by train?

I'm moving to York, which team should I hope to go up if I want the most accessible away game? Looks like Hull is a bit closer but Sheffield seems easier and cheaper to get to by train?
You should hope York go up.

The Wednesday were our nemesis in 1928-29, though us having scored more goals and having a better goal average than them meant we were obviously the best team.

I'd rather go to a game in Sheffield than in Hull.

This time last year, I distinctly remember caring who came up as I wanted the weakest sides to give us the best chance of survival.

It's a measure of our progress that I don't give a toss who comes up this year.

I'm moving to York

Thanks for letting us know. I'll warn my brother and his family to watch out for you.

Looks like Hull is a bit closer but Sheffield seems easier and cheaper to get to by train?

Sheffield is about 10 miles further but has direct trains from York; you would have to change for Hull and the fares are more expensive. You've obviously done your research.

The Wednesday were our nemesis in 1928-29, though us having scored more goals and having a better goal average than them meant we were obviously the best team.

But we finished second which is better than this season's best team finished!

The pedant in me is pleased to see you called them THE Wednesday, Sheffield not having been added to their name until the start of the next season.

I live in York, the nearest league clubs by quite a margin are Leeds, Boro and Hull. Hillsborough is a nightmare from the station but the KC stadium is a doddle. Despite what people like to say, Hull is actually quite nice while Meadowhell has turned Sheffield in to a shithole.

Sheffield is about 10 miles further but has direct trains from York; you would have to change for Hull and the fares are more expensive. You've obviously done your research.

The train to Sheffield is cheaper - but you'll need to add the cost of the bus/tram to Hillsborough, which makes it more expensive. No extra cost at Hull as their stadium is easily walkable from the ground.

Thanks for letting us know. I'll warn my brother and his family to watch out for you.

There are direct trains between York and Hull

I live in York, the nearest league clubs by quite a margin are Leeds, Boro and Hull. Hillsborough is a nightmare from the station but the KC stadium is a doddle. Despite what people like to say, Hull is actually quite nice while Meadowhell has turned Sheffield in to a shithole.
Is Huddersfield not nearer than Middlesbrough?

(I assume you mean Championship clubs?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670