Championship 23/24

Great entertainment was the red card. Keeper instigates a confrontation there wad no need for then lashes out when the Preston players react :005:

Southampton making short work of a piss poor Swansea. 5-0, looking impressive and on a long unbeaten run now overtaking Leeds into 3rd. I dare say both Leeds and Southampton will be hoping we do a job on Ipswich as I can see them slipping away if we beat them tonight. The pressure is on whereas even a point would be a damn good point for us..

View attachment 18304

Good motivator, isn’t he.
Alternatively maybe it would have been better to NOT have changed an actual football manager for a bloated, has been fraud.

If he doesn't want to spend any time at home with his horrific chavvy wife he should just **** off to the nearest Wetherspoons like everyone else.

BBC sport interviewed the Southampton manager (Russell Martin is it?) on the scores programme last night.

The dullest interview I’ve heard for a long time until then end when he was asked “The Prime Minister has been down in Southampton this week, has he popped in for a visit?”

And he responded “I don’t know, but even if he had I wouldn’t have wanted to talk to him”

He does have some personality after all - that caught out the interviewer!

BBC sport interviewed the Southampton manager (Russell Martin is it?) on the scores programme last night.

The dullest interview I’ve heard for a long time until then end when he was asked “The Prime Minister has been down in Southampton this week, has he popped in for a visit?”

And he responded “I don’t know, but even if he had I wouldn’t have wanted to talk to him”

He does have some personality after all - that caught out the interviewer!
Yes I heard that too, here’s a link:

the fans suffer once again!
The team were doing well before they brought Rooney in,
Fans were starting to believe of a good season, maybe the play offs or better.

Alas, owners that think they know better, ****ed it up.

Can’t think why, it was going so well :102:
Brilliant. & inevitable obviously. I mean seriously, how come it's ONLY the owners of football clubs who don't know he's a useless **** ?

That must be it for him now surely? Difficult to know where he'd go from here. Obviously he can't go the Tim Sherwood route & be a pundit. ****ing hell can you imagine it? They'd need a translator for the unitelligible grunts & that's if he could be arsed to put the banana down long enough to make a contribution in the first place.
Plus I can't see Sky or TNT forking out to have one of the studio seats replaced with a tyre on a rope every other week. & the mucking out would be a nightmare.

Sorry Wayne. Time to spend more time at home with the Mrs now, there's no more avoiding it.

Either that or the time honoured glass of whiskey & revolver solution.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663