Championship 23/24

Does no one want to get promoted?
Yeah. It's almost as if at the end of the season, when teams have got loads more to play for, the games get harder for everyone. Weird that.

Although we were ****ing shit in the last two, to be fair.

I’m assuming all Leeds fans are demanding that they sack their total **** of a manager, and that all their players are complete twats?

No?

Thought not

I’m assuming all Leeds fans are demanding that they sack their total **** of a manager, and that all their players are complete twats?

No?

Thought not
I’m assuming they haven’t just blown a 17 point lead, play boring as **** football, and have an arrogant **** of a manger with no plan B?

No?

Thought not

90+9 winner for Southampton.

4 horse race now.

Ipswich have to go to Hull and Cov too.

Southampton could win the league seeing as they play us and Leeds still.

This is weird. Of the 27 points available to the top three teams in their last three matches, they've collectively taken 6. That's not much better than Rotherham have done across the season.

Meanwhile, Southampton, who really should have been consiged to the play-offs last month, now have it all in their power. Win their two games in hand and they're level with Leeds. They have to play us and Leeds too, beat us both and I can see them not only promted - but champions

What's actually happened is that the championship has turned into...the championship. After 8 months of not being the championship. ****ing weird.

What's actually happened is that the championship has turned into...the championship. After 8 months of not being the championship. ****ing weird.
Lots of teams with lots to play for this year. The top two looks very tight, the playoffs are very tight and the last two relegation spots are really tight. That's why the results are all over the shop at the moment.

See Cov got pumped 3-0 by that totally shite Birmingham side and now almost out of play-off contention

****ing genius, that there Mark Robins….

****ing genius, that there Mark Robins….
Yeah he did a shit job taking them from League Two to the Championship playoffs, and then having lost their two best players now in the FA Cup semi finals, along with pumping Fake Genius Pep’s side.

Daft ****

Yeah he did a shit job taking them from League Two to the Championship playoffs, and then having lost their two best players now in the FA Cup semi finals, along with pumping Fake Genius Pep’s side.

Daft ****
Same as our manager doing a shit job by galvanising us after a horrific season and taking us to the top of the league (that you predicted we would finish 16th in) before losing Doyle, Ricardo and Ndidi for a long period when at least two of them had become pivotal to us.

Weird innit.

Same as our manager doing a shit job by galvanising us after a horrific season and taking us to the top of the league (that you predicted we would finish 16th in) before losing Doyle, Ricardo and Ndidi for a long period when at least two of them had become pivotal to us.

Weird innit.
Do you think that’s actually comparable to Mark Robins’ achievements at Coventry?

If so you are even thicker than I thought.

Do you think that’s actually comparable to Mark Robins’ achievements at Coventry?

If so you are even thicker than I thought.
I was making a point about your inconsistencies. I didn't think you'd understand to be fair. I was right.

I was making a point about your inconsistencies. I didn't think you'd understand to be fair. I was right.

Pop, you sound like city fan! Careful.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464