Championship 23/24

Hey, let’s leave that there Kieffer Moore bloke all on his own on the penalty spot

****ing lovely

Lovely stuff

I predict the play-offs
I predict the play-offs

Leeds beat Saints 3-0
They hear the Tractors game is going into injury time and Ipswich are losing 1-0,

Dying seconds Huddersfield keeper goes to clear the ball, hits Moore on the head (ala Chris Wood, Watford moment)

The world slows down as the camera switches from Ipswich to Leeds and back again.
The ball bounces on line
The keeper dives
His finger tips manage to grasp the ball on the line.
Leeds fans cheer
The ref’s watch buzzes
Goal line technology says it’s over the line.
He points to the centre circle.
Leeds fans start crying

Whistle goes for full time
Ipswich draw

If Carlsberg did end of season games :)

Although it's very entertaining to see Leeds falter, I'd be less concerned about them next season.

Farke has demonstrated several times already that he's not a PL manager. McKenna looks to me like he's a much better manager. He's also got a very aggressively hungry squad.

Were Leeds and Ipswich to end up in the PL next season, I'd consider Ipswich the more likely to survive.

Although it's very entertaining to see Leeds falter, I'd be less concerned about them next season.

Farke has demonstrated several times already that he's not a PL manager. McKenna looks to me like he's a much better manager. He's also got a very aggressively hungry squad.

Were Leeds and Ipswich to end up in the PL next season, I'd consider Ipswich the more likely to survive.
I think you might be right. But we've finished above Ipswich this season, so I think we should be able to do so again next season. McKenna, and the team he's crafted, really deserve it though - it's an amazing achievement and the spirit he's got out of them has been great to see.

I think Leeds would be more likely to spend money though and perhaps be more competitive than Ipswich in that regard. It doesn't matter though as we'll survive comfortably next season.

most importantly which if any of the teams are most likely to join us in the points deduction club?

Rob Edwards is a better manager than Farke too & Luton have given it a proper go. But they still look like failing. Leeds will spend double what Ipswich will & that should make the difference. Just get Norwich up through the play offs & Leeds out of the equation altogether is still my optimum result.
That way you get the best outcome for practical purposes AND a massive laugh into the bargain.

Win/Win

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664