Charity to receive our £80

Which charity should we give our 80 quid to?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Charity to receive our £80

I read it, and I thought it was very clear and easy to understand.

TBH, I'm a little sensitive as I don't trust most of the charities out there, and not ignorantly either. There are one or two charities that I will NEVER contribute to for personal reasons. None of which are in that list, I hasten to add.

Im exactly the same melts, I choose my charities by names that I trust and situations close to my heart.

As I said I will close the poll towards the end of the week and then go through and pick out those that attended. In the event of a tie I may than take the votes of others or split the monies.

Right then, to wrap this up. Just based on people who actually attended the match the money goes to Cancer Research UK. I will write the letter and send it off. Ill update if we get a reply or anything. Thank to everyone.

Right then, to wrap this up. Just based on people who actually attended the match the money goes to Cancer Research UK. I will write the letter and send it off. Ill update if we get a reply or anything. Thank to everyone.
:038::038:

Top bombing, Leroy. Thanks for the work you have done/doing :038:

See attached letter to Cancer Research UK sent with donation form. I should get an acknowledgement, when i do I will scan it and post it to.

Attachments

• talkingballs charity letter.pdf
    9.6 KB · Views: 11

See attached letter to Cancer Research UK sent with donation form. I should get an acknowledgement, when i do I will scan it and post it to.

All well and good Leroy but you uploaded a corrupt PDF, the page with all your card details is missing and your address has been scrambled, please re-upload :icon_bigg

All well and good Leroy but you uploaded a corrupt PDF, the page with all your card details is missing and your address has been scrambled, please re-upload :icon_bigg

Yeh ill look into it for ya.:icon_roll:icon_lol:

Re: Charity to receive our ?80

Letter received from Cancer Research Uk.

Attachments

• CRUK letter.jpg
    CRUK letter.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687