Charity to receive our £80

Which charity should we give our 80 quid to?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

Please vote for which one you want the 80 quid to go to. If anyone who attended can vote. Ill keep it open for a few days then see where we are.

Cheers.

Re: Chairty to receive our £80

Split it five ways?

Hmm its and idea, if a mod could add this option it would be good, if you want this option please wiat to vote!!!

Hmm its and idea, if a mod could add this option it would be good, if you want this option please wiat to vote!!!

It's not possible to add options. You would have to end this poll and start again.

It is possible, I've just done it.

It doesn't appear to be possible for ordinary mods - I can't find the way. I looked in 'Edit thread' and I can see that you have done it but it doesn't seem possible for me.

cheers jeff.

Re: Charity to receive our £80

Its a shame i wasnt aware of this earlier...

I work in the Childrens Intensive Care Unit at the LRI and we are ALWAYS looking for donations... man we are short of alot of stuff for the kids.. we have all the medical supplies but there is really little money for anything else.

Its a shame i wasnt aware of this earlier...

I work in the Childrens Intensive Care Unit at the LRI and we are ALWAYS looking for donations... man we are short of alot of stuff for the kids.. we have all the medical supplies but there is really little money for anything else.

We have already donated £85 towards the kidney transplant unit at LRI as one of the coaches sons from the ground we played at is awaiting a second kidney transplant after the 1st one failed (only the 3rd to fail ever). The kid is only 2 years old.

It's not possible to add options. You would have to end this poll and start again.

The apprentice just isn't quite as good as the master himself.....:icon_wink

Mod fathers, it says only 2 people have voted for rnli but when i click their are 3 names there, any ideas?

I think what must have happened is someone voted while I was in the process of editing the poll to add the new option, so it didn't count it. I'll amend it to show the correct number.

Thats what i thought cheers jefferey

The apprentice just isn't quite as good as the master himself.....:icon_wink

A case of the master not giving the apprentice the full range of tools in this case.

We have already donated £85 towards the kidney transplant unit at LRI as one of the coaches sons from the ground we played at is awaiting a second kidney transplant after the 1st one failed (only the 3rd to fail ever). The kid is only 2 years old.

Thats great news that you have done that - there are some seriously underfunded departments at the Royal ( Most hopsitals too i am sure) and its lovely to see people helping out!

Last edited:

Thats great news that you have done that - there are some seriously underfunded departments at the Royal ( Most hopsitals too i am sure) and its lovely to see people helping out!

The current mrs fcukcov is a nurse in a&e (different hospital) so I know about the funding side of things, we have a charity match for them so they can buy the basics like scissors!

Slightly miffed that people who weren't involved and didn't contribute can influence where our money goes.

Hey ho, I'll deal with it.

Please vote for which one you want the 80 quid to go to. If anyone who attended can vote. Ill keep it open for a few days then see where we are.

Cheers.

Slightly miffed that people who weren't involved and didn't contribute can influence where our money goes.

Hey ho, I'll deal with it.

If you read my first post, I thought the bit about if those who attended could vote, might make it clear. Ill go through at the end and pick out the ones who attended and do a summary. Please still vote if you attended.

If you read my first post, I thought the bit about if those who attended could vote, might make it clear.
I read it, and I thought it was very clear and easy to understand.

TBH, I'm a little sensitive as I don't trust most of the charities out there, and not ignorantly either. There are one or two charities that I will NEVER contribute to for personal reasons. None of which are in that list, I hasten to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669