chelsea real post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing should ever get in the way of being a True Blue Mongie, H :icon_lol:

Indeed you are right,I shall sell the house and the business immediately and relocate from the scenic beautiful Highlands to Eyres Monsell just to insure I never miss another kick at The Walkers

Indeed you are right,I shall sell the house and the business immediately and relocate from the scenic beautiful Highlands to Eyres Monsell just to insure I never miss another kick at The Walkers

And I should fecking think so, don't forget to purchase a pair of Fox Leisure Trainers :icon_lol:

Bit too close to me there HF.
I want no Blue Mongies near me.

And I should fecking think so, don't forget to purchase a pair of Fox Leisure Trainers :icon_lol:

If you don't have a bath in a tub of 'Smells Like Team Spirit' every single night, then you shouldn't really be posting on this board

Wankers, the lot of you

All pitiful excuses

Bet they'd all turn out for a trip to Wembley

Feckin' plastic bandwagon-jumping prawn sandwich eating part-timers

What's wrong with eating prawns? Down here in Australia the shops are full of them. Some as big as lobsters.

:tumbleweed:

Anybody else see that totty dresssed up in stockings and sussies boarding the tube to Wimbledon?

Anybody else see that totty dresssed up in stockings and sussies boarding the tube to Wimbledon?
Highland, couldn't you have got changed when you got to your 'gentlemans' club?

I'll tell Mrs G you spotted her. I was the incredibly suave handsome bloke with rippling muscles stood next to her.:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566