chelsea real post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed HF, we are all fans, and are not robots. Some people think Stearman is great, some people think he is rubbish, but calling people for being more of a fan because of the attendance to the games is not worth it. The internet is a wonderful place, as it allows freedom of speech and an ability to converse with a cross section of people you wouldn't normally speak to. For that it is to be applauded. Nowhere else would I be able to chat with someone in Lochaber, a guy from arizona and someone from Sweden about a subject so close to all of our collective hearts.

We all love Leicester City, no matter how much we are hurt by it's errant behaviour. She is a harsh mistress, our football club.

:038::038: This forum is great for me , as i dont have any city fan i can talk to regularly except my dad.

Can I also add that I was so envious of those of you in the away end, and I would have given anything to have been in there with you boys and girls. You really were the ones that did us proud!

Exactly how i felt, walked over to the leicester fans outside the ground after the match and sang with them, rest of the night i was with glory hunters:icon_sad:.

Exactly how i felt, walked over to the leicester fans outside the ground after the match and sang with them, rest of the night i was with glory hunters:icon_sad:.

Thought you said you couldn't make it into the away end.........?

apparently a couple of the fox travel coaches went the wrong way leaving Chelsea and spent an hour just getting back to the ground so they could start again :icon_lol:

Wouldn't suprise me. When we got there, our driver drove past the stadium and then went on a 30 hour sightseeing tour of Fulham (taking in Old Git's home along the way). On the way back rather than go the successful way of M40 plus hearing news of the M1 being packed solid. We went through all of London to get on the M1, then drove through Daventry on a diversion and then went an awkward way to the Walkers. 3 am I was revving up the Hazzmobile to get back home.

One of the stewards told me today that it had been a total disaster... she was lucky and her coach was back at 1.30am.

Wouldn't suprise me. When we got there, our driver drove past the stadium and then went on a 30 hour sightseeing tour of Fulham (taking in Old Git's home along the way). On the way back rather than go the successful way of M40 plus hearing news of the M1 being packed solid. We went through all of London to get on the M1, then drove through Daventry on a diversion and then went an awkward way to the Walkers. 3 am I was revving up the Hazzmobile to get back home.

Sorry we missed you. You could have given me a lift if we'd been in.

I went straight from a board meeting to Mrs G's offive in Wimbledon, for a leisurely tube ride to the game, expected arrival about 40 minutes before KO. Unfortunately they closed the District line and we had to go by train to West Brompton via Clapham Junction, run to the ground, getting in 3 minutes into the game.

One of the stewards told me today that it had been a total disaster... she was lucky and her coach was back at 1.30am.

Thats pretty good going. They must have gone M4 > M25 > M40 > A43 > M1

over an hour into the return journey we went by Sheperds Bush tube station
then up the M40 i nodded off for a bit and woke up in Covscum, got back the the Walkers just before 2.00am. there were plenty of cars still in the car park

over an hour into the return journey we went by Sheperds Bush tube station
then up the M40 i nodded off for a bit and woke up in Covscum, got back the the Walkers just before 2.00am. there were plenty of cars still in the car park

im still a little pissed and very broke after staying in london for the night.

Anyone mentioned that the injury time goal from Lampard didn't in fact cross the line and then the follow up from Shevchenko struck a Chelsea players arm to deflect it into the goal?

Not a disgrace of Mike Reed proportions, but was we robbed?

I have no complaints about the performance, no complaints about the result, co complaints about conceeding late on to Chelsea, although disappointed.

Proud?, Am I fcuk.

I'd be proud of them if they could grind out results against non household names week in, week out.

Tottenham, Fulham, Villa, Chelsea - Seems to me they only play when in the spotlight, possibly to further their career, possibly to boost their egos. But I'd be amazed if it was for the benefit of the club otherwise they'd do it every week.

I'm proud of people close to me who achieve great things, proud of these overpaid uninterested tossers who don't care about my club?, No, I'm surprised anybody is!

Selfish pricks.

(apologies if this has already beed discussed, I haven't got time to read the whole thread)

I have no complaints about the performance, no complaints about the result, co complaints about conceeding late on to Chelsea, although disappointed.

Proud?, Am I fcuk.

I'd be proud of them if they could grind out results against non household names week in, week out.

Tottenham, Fulham, Villa, Chelsea - Seems to me they only play when in the spotlight, possibly to further their career, possibly to boost their egos. But I'd be amazed if it was for the benefit of the club otherwise they'd do it every week.

I'm proud of people close to me who achieve great things, proud of these overpaid uninterested tossers who don't care about my club?, No, I'm surprised anybody is!

Selfish pricks.

(apologies if this has already beed discussed, I haven't got time to read the whole thread)

I was proud in a 'football' way about their performance last night but spent the rest of the night moaning about exactly your point. Their performance in the Championship is even more of a disgrace given Villa (*2), Bolton, Fulham, Chelsea, Spurs and even Watford (yes it happened).

Proud?, Am I fcuk.

Selfish pricks.

a post with sense...........:038::038::038:

Now you what Bilborough fox have a go at you because he will not respect your opinion

Like I said, we get nothing from Layer Road and the whole thing is an excercise of nothing. It seems we keep hoping that each big effort will springboard our season. We need consistent committment, which is why Newell may not be a bad shout - or Gerry for that matter.

Now you what Bilborough fox have a go at you because he will not respect your opinion
I have no idea what you are talking about as I haven't read the thread.

Bilborough doesn't exactly see eye to eye with my opinions anyway, so I'm used to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566