chelsea real post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fludie

Peanut Thief
Yeh i know of them, lol they all jumped on me when our second goal went in. Should have said Hi:)

you going colchester or preston?

Nottingham Fox

I had 2 lads smoking dope next to me all game. I was fcking wasted when I got out the ground.

Hazzman

I had 2 lads smoking dope next to me all game. I was fcking wasted when I got out the ground.

I watched us win at Man City high on passive dope fumes. When coming out of the ground, I ate 2 hot dog's in double quick time.

First goal, I ended up trying to keep two blokes up who had crowdsurfed 2 rows, third goal I was hugging some big 6ft and half bloke who decided to jump on the 5 nearest fans to him. That was last night by the way.

Last edited:

Nottingham Fox

They smoked one and then lit another straight away. They must have smoked £100 worth during the game.

Hazzman

They smoked one and then lit another straight away. They must have smoked £100 worth during the game.

The twat I went Man City with he must have had 4 spliffs during the day. He was driving!! He left at 1pm, missed the first goal, had to run 1 mile to get to the ground.

When I got back home I made a swift run to my bedroom to avoid my Dad smelling me!

Nottingham Fox

I then got the National Express coach home. I had a lovely family from Malawi sit around me, who must have had their last bath in 1992. Apart from being drugged up and trying not to vomit all the way home, it was a good day out.

Nottingham Fox

did you at some point pass the fox travel coaches :102:

as we seen one go past and thought we saw a city fan on it

There was more Chelsea fans at Victoria Station, than Leicester.

You would have seen, I was on the back seat with my jacket over my head. :icon_lol:

Cate Fox

apparently a couple of the fox travel coaches went the wrong way leaving Chelsea and spent an hour just getting back to the ground so they could start again :icon_lol:

Nottingham Fox

After queueing at Luton for about hour and half, the driver pulled into a service station, appeared to pick up another driver. We then came off on the A45, drove through Northampton City Centre, didnt stop once, then rejoined the M1 :icon_roll - We are now running 45 mins behind, and then the twat pulls into LFE Services for people to get off and stretch their legs. I will never ever travel with Nat Express again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670