chelsea real post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got no problem if doesn't like losing with that Newts, but he ought to get facts right before he starts slagging people of for going and having a positive opinion on the match. And if he doesn't like it then he shouldn't get personal when somebody disagrees with him.
I'd like to question maybe about the amount of games you think I go to, usually take my tribe and it costs me 5 tickets everytime, home or away, league or cup.
He seems to a personal problem every time I disagrre with him and he's the first one to critise someone who differs from him with insults. No more to be said about him ,just a waste of space, (that's in my opinion, if that's ok with you)

That makes no sense what so ever, if you read this forum regular you will realise I keep most of my opinions to myself, and I really could not care less what other peoples opinions are.

Does it matter how many matches you go to? Does that make you more of a fan then ? Does that mean your dissapointment when we lose is greater than that of someone who doesn't go ? School Playground mentality IMO

Agreed HF, we are all fans, and are not robots. Some people think Stearman is great, some people think he is rubbish, but calling people for being more of a fan because of the attendance to the games is not worth it. The internet is a wonderful place, as it allows freedom of speech and an ability to converse with a cross section of people you wouldn't normally speak to. For that it is to be applauded. Nowhere else would I be able to chat with someone in Lochaber, a guy from arizona and someone from Sweden about a subject so close to all of our collective hearts.

We all love Leicester City, no matter how much we are hurt by it's errant behaviour. She is a harsh mistress, our football club.

Sorry, that sounded a bit like Give Peace a Chance...

Lennon.jpg

Agreed HF, we are all fans, and are not robots. Some people think Stearman is great, some people think he is rubbish, but calling people for being more of a fan because of the attendance to the games is not worth it. The internet is a wonderful place, as it allows freedom of speech and an ability to converse with a cross section of people you wouldn't normally speak to. For that it is to be applauded. Nowhere else would I be able to chat with someone in Lochaber, a guy from arizona and someone from Sweden about a subject so close to all of our collective hearts.

We all love Leicester City, no matter how much we are hurt by it's errant behaviour. She is a harsh mistress, our football club.

nice:)

I quite like a harsh mistress..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670