Childhood Name-Calling

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzzysgal

What derogatory names did you use at school for the other kids, or anything bad?
At the moment, 'Gay' seems to be in vogue - sick of my kids using it.
When I was at school, people were 'bens', as in "You're such a ben" or somebody who wasn't very good at something was a 'flid'.

I read an article on Saturday that mentioned kids using 'Gay' all the time, so I guess it must be a nationwide thing :102:

Spag, spanner, spazzer, Joey Deacon, bender, bummer, 'mo, puff, ****, twat, wanker and git

All of which, coincidentally, appear on the "Skills and Abilities" section within my CV......

We had a number of names what we're in vogue.

I have forgot most of them. 'Woot' was some kind of winding-up call.

In B.Leys, you a fecking translater to understand the street talk.

'Blacks, go gedtme de gat, im gonnago stabup somewhitey'

If they made a film about the area, they would have to supply subtitles.

Spag, spanner, spazzer, Joey Deacon, bender, bummer, 'mo, puff, ****, twat, wanker and git

All of which, coincidentally, appear on the "Skills and Abilities" section within my CV......

Oh yes, I remember 'Joey'!

We had a number of names what we're in vogue.

I have forgot most of them. 'Woot' was some kind of winding-up call.

In B.Leys, you a fecking translater to understand the street talk.

'Blacks, go gedtme de gat, im gonnago stabup somewhitey'

If they made a film about the area, they would have to supply subtitles.

You haven't long left school though, have you?
I work at a school, and have to put up with crap like that daily, along with the obligatory 'knuckle-pushing' "Safe Miss" :icon_roll

You haven't long left school though, have you?
I work at a school, and have to put up with crap like that daily, along with the obligatory 'knuckle-pushing' "Safe Miss" :icon_roll

I left secondary school 3 years ago. ''Safe Miss'' is normally in some voice which they lose all control over theit tongue using as little effort possible to say 'Saffffeee Missssssssss'

I have intentions to make an oscar winning film about the place, filmed in Beaumont dialect with 'actor's' off the streets. It will about a boy's hefty ambitions to make a difference, only to put a bird up the duff who dies shortly after in a hit-run accident. He looks after the baby, whilst working in the local Tesco. I dont know the ending yet? Suggestions?!?

I left secondary school 3 years ago. ''Safe Miss'' is normally in some voice which they lose all control over theit tongue using as little effort possible to say 'Saffffeee Missssssssss'

I have intentions to make an oscar winning film about the place, filmed in Beaumont dialect with 'actor's' off the streets. It will about a boy's hefty ambitions to make a difference, only to put a bird up the duff who dies shortly after in a hit-run accident. He looks after the baby, whilst working in the local Tesco. I dont know the ending yet? Suggestions?!?

He ends up in the nick for GBH and his kid gets fostered. He leaves prison as a druggie and ends up killing himself. Oh happy days

Get in contact with Mike Leigh as that is his sort of movie. ;)

Gay has to be the most used one nowadays... when I was at school some used to reply 'so what if I'm happy'.. :lol: needless to say the 'bullies' looked at the gone out.

One popular insult that I don'ty think has been mentioned yet is.. "Bellend" or is it belle-end, I dunno.

He ends up in the nick for GBH and his kid gets fostered. He leaves prison as a druggie and ends up killing himself. Oh happy days

Good idea. GBH with the accused 'hit and run' man. Typical Oscar-esque storyline

Get in contact with Mike Leigh as that is his sort of movie. ;)

That's what I was thinking.

"Doris" and "jap-eye" were 2 that we used to use

My Uncle told me ''jap-eye'' meant Goodbye in Japanese. We used to leave his house saying ''japeye''', '''japeye''.

derogatory =mongy, spag,

gay= bummer,horace, ben, chummer,

swot = DG (do gooder) ,boff

i used to hang about up braunstone/kingsway and they had (still have) their own language entirely most words ending or begining in "th"
money= thence
your dad =old thoit
drunk=pissed to the heighth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675