Children in Need, not a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're just trying to raise money to help children in our home countries FFS.

We all moan about Comic Relief that the money goes oversees, but this is about us helping each other, helping our children who need help.

Personally I can't think of a better cause to raise money for than our own Children in Need. Yes, the entertainment is shite, but is that how shallow you lot are, can't you see past that?

May be worth watching if that bird on reception is on it...
gggrrrrr...

300emma_pierson.jpg

We all moan about Comic Relief that the money goes oversees, but this is about us helping each other, helping our children who need help.

Personally I can't think of a better cause to raise money for than our own Children in Need. Yes, the entertainment is shite, but is that how shallow you lot are, can't you see past that?

amen :icon_wink

No.Jonathan Ross and Have I Got News for You and replaced by utter horseshite,I pay my licence fee I have a right to moan.Some people would sit and appllaud grass growing if it was to aid ''the little kiddies'' there are other people suffering in our country who are just as worthy but I don't see the Newsreaders danicing around to aid them

there are other people suffering in our country who are just as worthy
Probably, but I doubt they are as innocent in their downfall as the children are.

I appreciate that statement is a generalisation and I don't need patronising with individual cases of "worthyness"

Probably, but I doubt they are as innocent in their downfall as the children are.

I appreciate that statement is a generalisation and I don't need patronising with individual cases of "worthyness"

I think we are best disagreeing on this,I have a personal interest into a section of our great community who are suffering through no fault of their own.I do in no way begrudge the children being helped but it just rile me a little that certain people only put their hands in their arse pockets when its the 'kiddies' who are being collected for.
Bigof Wogan to forfeit is 9 Grand Fee this year afterall he's only being getting it for the past 26 years,but the silly man didn't realise he was being paid so its ok

I think we are best disagreeing on this
Probably, although TBH, I don't think the disagreement is a big one. We can't all agree on what charities are the most deserving.

My own personal opinion is that children are usually a victim of somebody else's behaviour and are not in a position to be able to act to help or defend themselves.

Probably, although TBH, I don't think the disagreement is a big one. We can't all agree on what charities are the most deserving.

My own personal opinion is that children are usually a victim of somebody else's behaviour and are not in a position to be able to act to help or defend themselves.

And so are a great deal of adults

I don't know, the ****s on my bus who will soon be sporting disabilities after I have beaten them for playing their phones out loud only have themselves to blame. But that's probably for another thread

And so are a great deal of adults
As an adult, I feel so long as I have my health and full mental capabilities then I'm in a position to be responsible for my own actions and responsible my own downfall/survival.

I'm not a victim because I don't want to be, but I do understand that others aren't in my position.

As an adult, I feel so long as I have my health and full mental capabilities then I'm in a position to be responsible for my own actions and responsible my own downfall/survival.

I'm not a victim because I don't want to be, but I do understand that others aren't in my position.

A lot of others but out of sight out of mind

A lot of others but out of sight out of mind
Exactly, and if those that know about these people are too ****ing stubborn to inform others of their plight, they are in no position to criticise.

Exactly, and if those that know about these people are too ****ing stubborn to inform others of their plight, they are in no position to criticise.

Meaning ?:icon_conf
I have no objection of people raising miney for childrens charities al my gripe is that just for ONCE lets have a bash on the tele that raises money for Charities that are overlooked constantly,if its a failure and very little money is raised or nobody watches then I am willing to admit defeat

Meaning ?:icon_conf
I have no objection of people raising miney for childrens charities al my gripe is that just for ONCE lets have a bash on the tele that raises money for Charities that are overlooked constantly,if its a failure and very little money is raised or nobody watches then I am willing to admit defeat

Can we just have less or ideally non of this crap on TV not more!!!

Can we just have less or ideally non of this crap on TV not more!!!
Don't you have another 100 odd channels to watch instead?

Is going out on a Friday night not an option for you either?, bloody old man :icon_bigg

Don't you have another 100 odd channels to watch instead?

Is going out on a Friday night not an option for you either?, bloody old man :icon_bigg

I will be out and if I were in I would be watching one the other 100 channels. It's not right but its OK...

I will be out and if I were in I would be watching one the other 100 channels. It's not right but its OK...
Blimey, talk about complaining for the sake of it, glad I'm not like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669