Gigs Children of Bodum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
Just ordered tickets for a March gig in London, Astoria 8th March.....:038::038::038:

Who :102:

Do they sound anything like Children of Bodom?

Who :102:

Do they sound anything like Children of Bodom?
you know who I mean you pedantic cnut.......:icon_bigg

The best thing is I will miss the home Bristol City game, but I might go to the match and then train it down

well fcuking live and learn...

Ooooh handbag, handbag!! :icon_razz

Just hard to imagine (based on what I imagine you look like) you moshin' away with all 'hardcore' kids of today!! :biggrin:

Good stuff though BG! :038:

Ooooh handbag, handbag!! :icon_razz

Just hard to imagine (based on what I imagine you look like) you moshin' away with all 'hardcore' kids of today!! :biggrin:

Good stuff though BG! :038:

Nah I wasn't being arsey,....

want to go to the gig then....

Nah I wasn't being arsey,....

want to go to the gig then....

Me, I'm not really into heavy stuff, a few of my mates are, so have heard a lot it it round theirs etc. It doesn't offend my ears when listening to it, but its not the type of music I would buy or probs go to a gig...... unless it was free of course!!

I like heavy guitar-ing, it is just the excessive screaming/noise that is meant to be vocals that I don't like.

Me, I'm not really into heavy stuff, a few of my mates are, so have heard a lot it it round theirs etc. It doesn't offend my ears when listening to it, but its not the type of music I would buy or probs go to a gig...... unless it was free of course!!

I like heavy guitar-ing, it is just the excessive screaming/noise that is meant to be vocals that I don't like.

I have always liked the heavy metal stuff, you never grow out of it.

I have always liked the heavy metal stuff, you never grow out of it.

Personally i prefer "Children Of Sodom" by Darth Vader and the Unbelievers. :icon_conf

8 days to go.....

Moonsorrow is supporting them as an added bonus. plus another who I have not heard of.

Just seen you listening to them on the picture that Lazzer posted.

I thought that was Lazzer?

Kiuas, are the other band, just done a search on them and they seem OK, but nothing to shout about.

Just listened to them on My Space.......Didn't think they would be my thing and I was right.Have a good night thought BG:)

Just listened to them on My Space.......Didn't think they would be my thing and I was right.Have a good night thought BG:)

always good to see and hear new bands or ones you have never heard of. This type of music is right up my street. It will be a great night, just got to decide to drive to london or train it and get a hotel.....:102:

always good to see and hear new bands or ones you have never heard of. This type of music is right up my street. It will be a great night, just got to decide to drive to london or train it and get a hotel.....:102:

I do try to listen to bands/music before just dismissing it.I wouldn't say its shite,just not my thing.Bjorn Again..now that's shit,you would have to be a cnut to go and see them

I do try to listen to bands/music before just dismissing it.I wouldn't say its shite,just not my thing.Bjorn Again..now that's shit,you would have to be a cnut to go and see them

talking of cnuts, I spoke to Melton earlier and he was at The Charlotte watching some band he didn't want to see.......:081::081:

talking of cnuts, I spoke to Melton earlier and he was at The Charlotte watching some band he didn't want to see.......:081::081:

That 'Designer Indie stuff' someone was on about on here ? Two Nites for a Tenner or something I think they were called

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669