City Fans Cheered Mattock Injury...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to laugh so hard when the fixtures come out and their diaries are filled with trips to places like Exeter, Yeovil, Brentford, Sheffield Wednesday etc. Almost as funny as when Cov got hoofed out the Prem.

I'm going to laugh so hard when the fixtures come out and their diaries are filled with trips to places like Exeter, Yeovil, Brentford, Sheffield Wednesday etc. Almost as funny as when Cov got hoofed out the Prem.

:038:

Can't stand the feckers either.

**** mattock ,, the woman hitting tosser ,hope you get an infection

Does it make you feel better that a fellow human being may have lost his livelihood?
Would you feel even better if he contracted a life threatening infection?
Or are you just talking like an ignorant cockend?

What if it was just an ear infection - one that just cleared up in a day or two ?

What if it was just an ear infection - one that just cleared up in a day or two ?

Well, you can say what you want if that was the case, he wouldn't be able to hear you anyway.

Does it make you feel better that a fellow human being may have lost his livelihood?

My lack of any sort of recognisable talent on the football pitch led me to persue other job options.

Why assume that Mattock couldn't do something else if it was found he could no longer play football?

Livelihood? If he has any sense he will have built up a right nestegg by now and surely there would be an insurance payout too.

Not gloating about him, just acknowledging that if he had to join the real world that the rest of us have to inhabit rather than the rarified air of professional football it may not be the end of the world for him afterall.

Why assume that Mattock couldn't do something else if it was found he could no longer play football?

Livelihood? If he has any sense he will have built up a right nestegg by now and surely there would be an insurance payout too.

I thought the same tbh shortly after hearing the words 'career-threatening' for the umpteeth time.

My lack of any sort of recognisable talent on the football pitch led me to persue other job options.

Not gloating about him, just acknowledging that if he had to join the real world that the rest of us have to inhabit rather than the rarified air of professional football it may not be the end of the world for him afterall.

Where and when did I make any assumptions about his ability to pursue a different career?

Playing football is his current career and his livelihood and an injury like that threatens it, the effects of which wouldn't only be financial.

I was just interested if kanefire166 felt good about that.

Where and when did I make any assumptions about his ability to pursue a different career?

I read your words about his livelihood and made the assumption you were using that word to describe his future employment in general.

Yes, I do know what they say about the word 'assume' !

Last edited:
I'm relieved to read that he has bruising to his ankle bone and more seriously some knee ligament damage

At the risk of being criticised, I have to say that I am totally indifferent to that news.

In that case I apologies. I read your words about his livelihood and made the assumption you were using that word to describe his future employment in general.
No need to worry. He has a paper round in the mornings before training. He pays his mum £10 a week for rent and has his own special cupboard for his food. He is more than self sufficient.

No need to worry. He has a paper round in the mornings before training. He pays his mum £10 a week for rent and has his own special cupboard for his food. He is more than self sufficient.

Yeah, but what about his ear medicine ?

It all adds up, you know

Would you feel even better if he contracted a life threatening infection?
Or are you just talking like an ignorant cockend?

did he give a shit when he hit a woman he could have easily killed her ,so yes i could not give a flying **** about him

did he give a shit when he hit a woman he could have easily killed her

I have no idea exactly what he was thinking in that confused situation, presumably, neither do you.
But what has that got to do with you sitting at your computer calmly writing about wishing harm on another human being?

so yes i could not give a flying **** about him

Which one of my three questions are you answering there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669