Claudio Ranieri Appointed Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also believe the calibre of manager we are able to attract (verses Newcastle as an extreme example) is largely due to our owners and the incredible support they have given our club.

The support offered to NP was unswerving and financially very strong. Other club owners would have fired NP' long before Christmas due to our position but they stood firm.

I would also imagine the money offered to Ranieri to strengthen our squad is not to be sniffed at.

A good point about Maclaren. However, the owners support for Nigel did swerve rather dramatically about three weeks ago.

Sent by a Logitech keyboard using a rather crappy Acer computer.

Whilst I like the appointment of Ranieri it is obvious that people (including myself) regret the departure of NP. With that in mind I decided to take action to try and correct things, so I purchased a time machine on Ebay and went back to the home game against Liverpool. As I was already there in the East Stand, I didn't want to meet myself and risk a conflict in the space/time continuum, so I got a seat opposite behind the dugout. I hoped to be able to warn NP of what was to come. I tried to tell him that his no marks offspring would cost him his job because of his racist orgy with Thai prostitutes ending up on U Tube.
Obviously he misunderstood cos he told me "to f**k off and die".
Miserable twat. I was trying to save his job !
I was so upset that I went further back in time and had a dump in his car............. that showed him !

Whilst I like the appointment of Ranieri it is obvious that people (including myself) regret the departure of NP. With that in mind I decided to take action to try and correct things, so I purchased a time machine on Ebay and went back to the home game against Liverpool. As I was already there in the East Stand, I didn't want to meet myself and risk a conflict in the space/time continuum, so I got a seat opposite behind the dugout. I hoped to be able to warn NP of what was to come. I tried to tell him that his no marks offspring would cost him his job because of his racist orgy with Thai prostitutes ending up on U Tube.
Obviously he misunderstood cos he told me "to f**k off and die".
Miserable twat. I was trying to save his job !
I was so upset that I went further back in time and had a dump in his car............. that showed him !
Nice, but are you sure it was NP's car?

Consider it all done .
McLintock. An brilliant ex city mid fielder following a popular manager. Shades of Neil Lennon here. I think Roger Davies finished as leading goalscorer with 4. Maybe Claudio isn't so bad after all.

Consider it all done .
McLintock. An brilliant ex city mid fielder following a popular manager. Shades of Neil Lennon here. I think Roger Davies finished as leading goalscorer with 4. Maybe Claudio isn't so bad after all.

If you dumped on all those cars, what did you save for Sven and Holloway?

If you dumped on all those cars, what did you save for Sven and Holloway?
He dumped on the cars?! He's doing it all wrong, you're supposed to take a shit on the seat so that they get in and sit on it

Consider it all done .
McLintock. An brilliant ex city mid fielder following a popular manager. Shades of Neil Lennon here. I think
Roger Davies finished as leading goalscorer with 4. Maybe Claudio isn't so bad after all.

Off topic:
I have a great affection for Roger Davies but realise that Leicester never saw him at his best.

Davies was simply the best non-league footballer I have ever seen. His first game was against Leicester City in a pre-season friendly. When he ran out Worcester City fans groaned; they were fed up with tall players who were useless on the ground. Instead he completely outplayed Leicester centre half Joe Jopling. In retrospect Jimmy Bloomfield should have bought him there and then. He played ten games for Worcester scoring seven times despite the fact that toward the end of those ten teams were singling him out for special marking. To the dismay of Worcester fans Cloughie brought him after the ten games for £12,000 although Worcester assuaged supporters by claiming it was £15,000 - I believe this was a non-league record at the time.

Roger Davies went on to be a regular member of an excellent Derby side and a prolific goal scorer. By the time he joined Leicester the goals had dried up and he was a shadow of the player he had been at Derby.

Sent by a Logitech keyboard using a rather crappy Acer laptop.

The video that followed that miss is a classic.

today is the day of his first official press conference - i had hoped Cambo would be by his side but that seems very unlikely. No doubt Stringer will ask him about Cambo and the numerous transfer targets, it will be interesting to see if he is more forthcoming with information than NP ever was. The main detail im hoping for is that Shakey and Walshy are remaining as part of his backroom staff. It would be nice if not highly unlikely to begin his reign with a top class signing eg Austin

No doubt Stringer will ask him about Cambo and the numerous transfer targets, it will be interesting to see if he is more forthcoming with information than NP ever was.

Suppose that depends greatly on whether Stringer has learnt any lessons or if he continues to be a prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566