Clemence 'blow' hits Foxes plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see no harm in giving Kishishev a try,he hasn't been given a chance

i agree but it seems mr holloway already has his favourites and is intent on sticking with them
Or maybe, after watching him in training for a month Ollie thinks, as did anyone who saw him in a City shirt previously, that he's basically past it. Leeds obviously thought so as well.

I'd much rather see Weso or King getting a run out.

Or maybe, after watching him in training for a month Ollie thinks, as did anyone who saw him in a City shirt previously, that he's basically past it. Leeds obviously thought so as well.

I'd much rather see Weso or King getting a run out.

Ollie sees him in training and at the end of the day it is his head on the block.
I just feel Kish was never given a chance and what I saw of him I disagree he is past it. What I saw was a player (along with many others) trying to settle into a very new team and shipped out (for whatever reason) before he had a chance.
Weso has suffered since the double leg break and not sure he is the player we hoped he would be. King looks a good prospect but not what we need right now in the battle we are in.
IMO Kish may not be a long term solution, but for Sat I feel he would be better suited to the 'get stuck in' attitude we need for the rest of the season and has a lot of experience, I think he would be a better partner for Oakley anyway.

To be fair to Clem he may not have set the pitch alight but he is head and shoulders above Hughes

I honestly think that what Clemence has actually delivered in terms of performances on the pitch, have been of the same standard and non-impact as Hughes. For the first 6 months I allowed myself to believe a variety of excuses for Clemence believing good performances were just round the corner, but the facts are that some players have done well - despite all the problems - and some have been diabolical so there are no real excuses. It's now time for Clemence to be out and his replacement to grab their opportunity and keep him out. |t is possible to play better - look at how Stearman has upped his game and he's now one of the small 'core' of players the club can rely on to perform. Clemence should be one of this small 'elite' crew. Instead, he's one of the biggest non-performers of the lot. I honestly think that with Hendrie and the Man City lad and King - that there is no reason to bring Clemence back.

Last edited:
Continually finding fresh air with his passes....keep quiet about this freshair bloke or Harry Redknapp will be in for him. " We'll have a look at him, I've heard he's seeing a lot of the ball up at Leicester. I obviously know Milan and I'm sure we can do something"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669