Clemence 'blow' hits Foxes plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaumontfox

it is from teamtalk though.......
:icon_roll

Stephen Clemence is likely to miss Leicester's clash at home to league leaders Bristol City after suffering an injury in the defeat to Preston.

The midfielder was forced off after an hour of the Foxes' 1-0 defeat to relegation rivals Preston after complaining of a thigh problem.

City boss Ian Holloway, who revealed that Clemence is not his only concern ahead of the Robins' visit, said: "Clemence might be out on Saturday already.

"He has got a slight thigh strain - well it is actually more than a slight strain. That is disappointing.

"We have one or two others carrying knocks as well while players like Lee Hendrie have not played games for a long time."

I could have sworn reading somewhere that Clemence, Oakley and Hendrie were all carrying knocks.

Looks like were gonna have to play Weso!

Has he strained it by continually finding fresh air with his passes.?

If those 3 are out, it doesn't leave us with many options.

Mattock/Laczko----Weso---King----Etuhu/Bori

well if etuhu is coming straight in then i would imagine that hendrie will play in the middle and hume on the left perhaps? im all for giving mattock another chance and i dont think its any coinsidense that as soon as we brought fryatt on we started making/taking chances, so him in for dj imo

...no I think he said they were all carrying rocks.... must have been down their shorts!....no matter, we have loads to choose from...

Huuuuuuuuuuume

I was banking on IH having sense for a change by either dropping him, or play him up front alongside Howard instead of our non-league striker.

Last edited:
I wonder if Hume could play in Clemence place it mite stop him being in the wrong place most the time ,could become our new play maker, he can cross a good ball in most of the time :102:

So move him central where he wouldnt be able to utilise it and away from the wing where he could??

Did you really used to be a coach??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469