Post Match Club Brugge 0 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could well be. Mahrez and Albrighton definitely seemed to switch midway through the first half. I felt like they were switching for a while, but Albrighton may have been there to help Hernandez. Hard to tell, as both wingers put a lot of work in so were popping up all over!

I thought Hernandez did fairly well but yeah, got caught out a few times on the wing. Think he's a better CB than RB.

Pure madness, Hernandez is clearly either a DM or a striker

Coventry had Lady Godiva - Leicester get Gary Lineker (or someone who's cloned his twitter account) but as the man himself says - 'It doesn't have to be pretty to be beautiful'
That's the genuine account. Twitter doesnt give those little ticks out easy!

But, it might have been photoshopped I guess. Can sumwun check teh pixellij?

Coventry had Lady Godiva - Leicester get Gary Lineker (or someone who's cloned his twitter account) but as the man himself says - 'It doesn't have to be pretty to be beautiful'

He is on safe ground. He knows the BBC would not allow it so has an escape clause!

If that's CL football then give us the trophy now.
icon_wink.gif.pagespeed.ce.8Fgga7j_cy.gif

To be honest Leicester can play much better but we made Bruges look like rubbish, they may be rubbish but that's another story. Three points from the first away game and we stand clear top of the group. How can any Leicester fan not be happy.

Kasper - 6.5 did nothing wrong but had little to do
Fuchs - 6
Morgan -6
Huth - 6
Hernandez - 6
Albrighton - 7
Drinkwater - 6.5
Amartey - 6
Mahrez - 8 great Free kick but I was impressed by the defensive effort he put in.
Slimani - 6
Vardy - 7

Ulloa - 6
Gray - 6.5
Musa - 6

CR - 7

That's the genuine account. Twitter doesnt give those little ticks out easy!

But, it might have been photoshopped I guess. Can sumwun check teh pixellij?

Think it's fake as I saw this after the game but couldn't find it on his Twitter page! Either fake or deleted very quickly after getting a lot of retweets very quickly!

As nobody appears to have mentioned it the 'white strip' looked awesome on Wednesday. Getting one without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669