Club Investigating Pearson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are all the media quoting that useless buffoon? Surely they must all see that he spouts complete bollocks. He's an embarrassment to the club.

Cliff is one of the main reasons I believe a lack if fan presence at most clubs is a good thing. We can never reach a consensus on anything so you'd always need a spospokesman and it always ends up being bellends like him.

Wow. I am bemused by how so many of you manage to blame me, Cliff Ginetta* and any random fan that shouts anything for this incident. Anyone in fact, except the person that was out of order.

The video I saw today showed a fan clearly shouting "lazy twat" about one of the players. NP turned and shouted "**** off and die" in the general direction of the shout. He followed this up with further verbals that were unintelligible. This isn't excusable. To say it is makes you look ridiculous. He's the manager of the football club and this is him in the most public expression of this role, with all sorts of people and camera's around.

NP should have come out today and apologised for losing in in the heat of the moment. That would be it for me. We've all done something we regret at times. But he hasn't and, if he remains true to his character, he will believe that it is his right to say what he likes to who he likes.

That's pretty poor for him and equally as poor from those that seek to defend him. And I'd say this about any club official doing this. How can you condone it?

*I do genuinely dislike being on the same side of any argument as CG. I can't stand the loon.

TBH after hearing and eyeing the video I have to admit Pearson has done himself no favours, whilst the Fan is embarrassing for whining to the club about the abuse he got back, I have to admit that Pearson has stepped over the mark with the "and die" element and I think it will be that part of the retort as oppose to the "fu@k off" that has caused this. He certainly has given the owners a golden opportunity to bin him on the cheap. I am surprised at NP that he has allowed himself to react in this manner but perhaps shows the pressure he is under.

However I still believe the club should back him and move on, hopefully this will create a bit of a siege mentality within the club and help spur a revival starting on Sunday at Villa.

:icon_bigg

It's quite apparent that he says dye and not die. Although I'm now worried he will get into trouble for bringing colour into the argument.

I suspect that the reason for starting filming NP was that there already had been some exchange of words, and we don't get to hear the start of the conversation. It probably all started very polite and friendly until they began discussing interior decorating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669