Coleman Set For Leicester Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a tough one, but I think I know who I want.

I like Coleman, he did well at Fulham by keeping them up with not the largest amounts of money. But his away record was unacceptable.

Worthington has come in and has transformed the team. We actually look like we are bothered again. His choice of bringing Mattock into the first team fold has been excellent.

For me, Nige is the man. Nigel Worthington's Blue and White army.
FFS we have won one match,bit OTT:icon_roll

Sorry but i dont think Worthington is the right man for the job long term.

The last 35 minutes of Tuesday night and Saturday's match have been our best 2 performances for a long time.

Doesn't mean we are transformed.He's done an ok job but its very very early to be handing out accolades.If we lose the next two you will be wanting him out:icon_roll

Last edited:
IMO Coleman would be great for this club. He did wonders to keep Fulham in the Premiership as long as he did and on a low budget. Ok he may not have the best away record but I would pick him as manager over Ince and Worthington

Last edited:
Will I?

I've always liked the bloke, think he did a great job at Norwich. I'd like him to stay.

1 promotion followed by immediate relegation when arguably they should have stayed up. :icon_roll :icon_roll

1 promotion followed by immediate relegation when arguably they should have stayed up. :icon_roll :icon_roll

Nobody expected them to be promoted in the first place. He took a risk on Dean Ashton, and it paid off. :icon_roll :icon_bigg

I've nothing against NW and at the end of the season he should be considered but to give him the job now would IMO be a ridiculous thing to do

I've nothing against NW and at the end of the season he should be considered but to give him the job now would IMO be a ridiculous thing to do

Absolutely. Well worthy of consideration

But keep your powder dry, as the saying goes. There might be others available/interested come the end of the season

Just as long as it's not Paul 'Complete and Utter Bastard Wanker' Ince

Why does everyone seem up for an arguement at the moment :102: Surely we should be as happy as pigs in sh*t after saturday, I know we are not yet safe, but it is a hell of a lot better than it was.
Lighten up you moaning bar stewards.

Why does everyone seem up for an arguement at the moment :102: Surely we should be as happy as pigs in sh*t after saturday, I know we are not yet safe, but it is a hell of a lot better than it was.

To be fair, a discussion about the next (permanent) Leicester manager seems quite a legitmate topic for a Leicester City internet forum

I am a lot happier today than for the whole of last week......Fact.

Don't think theres any arguing:icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673