Community Shield Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we wait until our tickets have sold out before begging for spares etc.

I'm sure there are a lot of non season ticket holders who would like tickets, me included, but there's a good chance tickets will still be available after season ticket holders have had theirs, so there's no need to panic (yet).

Can we wait until our tickets have sold out before begging for spares etc.

I'm sure there are a lot of non season ticket holders who would like tickets, me included, but there's a good chance tickets will still be available after season ticket holders have had theirs, so there's no need to panic (yet).

Well said Jeff.

Please note that in the event of spares becoming available, I did ask first.

Bought four last night. Very efficient website apart from the fact I could only choose a block rather than actual seat numbers.

No availability in the £35 section behind the goal though so up above the boxes :-(

Got a ticket! My plan is to be in London the night before. St Pancras to Wembley looks like a bit of a bitch according to Nat. Rail

Got a ticket! My plan is to be in London the night before. St Pancras to Wembley looks like a bit of a bitch according to Nat. Rail
I've always found it to be ok. Five stops on the Metropolitan line, unless there's any engineering works.

Has anyone traveled back from Wembley to Leicester on the train?

Does anyone know how long it takes to get out of Wembley and to the station?
Done it a few times. The biggest amount of time will probably be spent queuing to get into Wembley Park tube station, after the game. We've always booked a train with plenty of time after the game and gone for a drink on the way, so I can't say how long it'll take to do it in one go.

You should probably allow 3 hours in total from the stadium to get to Leicester train station.

I'd definitely be interested in going for a beer with a couple of people on here whoever is around, I've only met a few of you once playing 5 a side about 7 years ago. What are people's plans before Wemberlaaaay?

The season ticket holders period hasn't finished yet. Once that finishes they'll go on sale to gold members. Presumably they'll make an announcement when they have a better idea of the numbers available after the STH period ends.

6 bells this Friday isn't it?

Renewed my gold membership in store today. The chap who served me told me that they will go on sale to Gold members from Sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4585
5West Brom4573
6Norwich City4573
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4464