Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw mention of it in this article, Cambers, though it was only a brief mention:

Thanks.

Yes it appears to be Kosher.

Their 'R' rate has increased to 0.96 (up), with below 1 being apparently safe and above 1 perhaps triggereing a reintervention and potential second lock-down.

An elderly ****er with a facemask is the most dangerous creature on this planet from my experience. Going the wrong way, coughing all over the place and rubbing shoulders and arse with whoever. Face mask though...

They love going shopping in couples too. It’s worth doubling to risk to yourself and others to make sure that Betty gets exactly the right size and shape potatoes.

Hi BN, where have you read this please? I am not doubting the truth behind it but there is a lott of 'fake' news out there and i was wondering whether the source is reliable?

Thanks.
'Tis absolutely true in Germany. I've a friend whose son lives in Berlin. The R was 0.7 when they relaxed things just over a week ago. It's now 0.96 and individual states have started to tighten things up again.

This is some picture. It marks every full oil tanker currently stranded with nowhere to deliver to, each costing circa $30k a day.

1588173938865.png

That'll be all part of Bill Gates master plan to depopulate the planet by killing us all with a poison vaccine so his foundation can become the new world government.

All while Musk & Bezos take 30% of the survivors to the Moon to work as slave labour when they strike oil.

If the rest of us get pissed off & rise up against our new overlords they'll turn up the amps on the 5G transmitters & fry our brains like microwave rice.

Sorry. I've been on the internet a lot.

That'll be all part of Bill Gates master plan to depopulate the planet by killing us all with a poison vaccine so his foundation can become the new world government.

All while Musk & Bezos take 30% of the survivors to the Moon to work as slave labour when they strike oil.

If the rest of us get pissed off & rise up against our new overlords they'll turn up the amps on the 5G transmitters & fry our brains like microwave rice.

Mate try Netflix instead

Icke don't believe you.

So long as they stayed 2ms from other groups they should be ok Covid-19 isn’t that easily spread outdoors

So long as they stayed 2ms from other groups they should be ok Covid-19 isn’t that easily spread outdoors

Fair point, and as long as they all stayed alert I guess there's no problem. Glad the UK government is not incompetent or anything. Imagine the shit show that would cause! Oh wait...

Aside from all the pro/con arguments about the sense of bringing back a version of football in the current environment, and I've made my views pretty clear, my prediction is that this won't happen. Or if is begins, it sure as shit won't last for long.

I listened to the daily fairy tale conference led by the PM yesterday. Even with their, frankly, awful graphics and five test bollocks, I was puzzled. It just didn't ring true to some stories that have been appearing over the last few days. The two goons either side of the PM (Whitty and Valance) appeared to be standing there with electronic shock paraphernalia attached to their nethers. They are either incompetent or incapacitated.

So I did some of my own research and found the Centre for Mathemetical Modelling of Infectious Diseases very helpful. https://cmmid.github.io/topics/covid19/ The evidence clearly shows that the reproduction of infection is now rising again. Just after the VE Day Bank Holiday, we seemed to be getting there but the last couple of weeks conclusively demonstrate that we've gone backwards again. Officially, 789 people have died over the last 48 hours. Unofficially, this is likely to be nearer to 1,200. These numbers are going up, not down.

So with the confusion of what is/isn't allowed, the good weather, the general frustration, all meaning that the strictness of the lockdown is waning, I can only see some pretty awful increases over the coming weeks. Whereas sensible countries entered lockdown earlier and harder and are now able to come out of lockdowns with some confidence, we've been fecking awful every step of the way. Once again, this will cost a lot more lives.

While I'm not remotely interested in football coming back in this context, I do have some sympathy for those that do. However, as they put out TV schedules and start talking about looking forward to matches, I really can't help but think that this is wilfully ignorant of what is going on in our country. Football cannot isolate itself from wider society sufficiently to get away with this. I really don't think it's going to work.

BN you may like this site. The data options and charts are very good.

The charts the government talk down seem to show the opposite of what they are actually saying imo, but then I'm not their target audience seeing as I can form my own opinion and actually read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363