Cov post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good and highly welcome 3 points last week - some people here then get delusional; an away defeat this week and the same type sound suicidal.

The reality is something like - you can't be 20th in the league at this stage of the season and not be a poor team irrespective of any claims made by Holloway or anyone else, but we are in no imminent danger of relegation and another dismal season is soon going to play itself outwithout a great deal changing.

The problem is that we are, if the 3 teams win their games in hand, we're in the relegation zone.

A few wins in a row and we're fine, it's just that we seem incapable of doing that. I said this last week and i'll say it again, thumping someone 4-0 is no use if we then go and lose the next few.

It's just the same old mongs, on my radio, on my radio, on my radio.

Every time I think, finally, we're getting things back on track, we do this. It's the story of about the last 4 years. We really do need to make sure we just stay up this season, and then have a whole summer with IH to sort this nonsense out.

What is it about this team that we just simply cannot go and have any sort of belief away from home? Dreadful.

What is it about this team that we just simply cannot go and have any sort of belief away from home? Dreadful.
It wasn't that long ago (only a few weeks) that the fans that go away were moaning about those at the Walkers, and blaming them for our poor home form, and patting themselves on the back for for our "good" away form.

The problem is that we are, if the 3 teams win their games in hand, we're in the relegation zone.

A few wins in a row and we're fine, it's just that we seem incapable of doing that. I said this last week and i'll say it again, thumping someone 4-0 is no use if we then go and lose the next few.

We are not very likely to produce "a few wins in a row" and we're even less likely to need to do so to survive. We will manage around 48 points plus and that will almost certainly be enough.

Holloway hasn't brought that much measurable improvement (if any to be honest) but he did manage some sensible acquisitions in January - and i doubt there will be too much relegation drama.

Whats all the fuss about:102: all very predictable imo.
Not for the sterotypical football fan it wasn't.

That fan needs hope, needs passion and needs belief. The sterotypical football fan will always go to games believing their team will win, it's essential.

Not for the sterotypical football fan it wasn't.

That fan needs hope, needs passion and needs belief. The sterotypical football fan will always go to games believing their team will win, it's essential.

So there are loads of stereotypical fans on here. Being Leicester fans they will learn......eventually.

So there are loads of stereotypical fans on here. Being Leicester fans they will learn......eventually.
They won't, that's what makes them "good fans". They are still enthusiastic and optimistic even through shit like this.

Without them, nobody would go.

Without wishing to sound hysterical, I now for the first time genuinely believe Holloway's position is in the balance.

Didn't sound like we had a shot :( Glad i didn't go.

On a brighter note. Preston need to win their game in hand 10-0 to get us into the relgation zone, and Sheffield Wednesday need to win too.

Just got home. What a load of shit. we had no fight and dj campbell is useless. Iv also lost money on a bet at work and had countless abusive texts. Im gonna get slaughterd at work on mondy.

Holloway blaming the ref saying it was not a penalty. Side must believe in themselves more. He feels for the boys, ludicrous decision, heads dropped.

I feel for our fans, it isn't right. It's unfair. That it would go our way based on the feeling before the game. The ref has robbed us.

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

OMFG!!!

:icon_eek:- "We are where we are"
:icon_eek:- The players are trying so he can't have a go at them

All sounds too familiar don't it?

Just got home. What a load of shit. we had no fight and dj campbell is useless. Iv also lost money on a bet at work and had countless abusive texts. Im gonna get slaughterd at work on mondy.

Bit stupid then aint you, really, for actually thinking we can win 2 on the bounce and being cocky with your mates when we have NOTHING to be cocky about right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669