Cov post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit stupid then aint you, really, for actually thinking we can win 2 on the bounce and being cocky with your mates when we have NOTHING to be cocky about right now.

How was i cocky? i had a bet and there abusing me. so how am i stupid?

Oh and it was never a pen. (In my opinion)

it fcuking WAS a penalty. I sat right behind the goal and that useless twat McAully pulled on the cov players shirt. If thats not a penalty what the feck is? A defender should never ever do that in the area, fcuking useless lump.

none of them should have got paid today, especially clemence...he was shit

none of them should have got paid today, especially clemence...he was shit

and as for fecking Hume..... his shirt will not need to be washed as he never broke any sweat in it.

I don't want to hear any bollocks about the ref costing us the game. Penalty looked a bit soft but McAuley should have known better when putting his hand to Best's shirt. And besides, how is it the ref's fault that we couldn't create any genuine goalscoring chances until the 92nd minute when it was game over?

Hume was wank, DJ was wank, the defence were all over the place which is worrying seeing as the defence is where we are usually strongest. I thought James Chambers was the best of a very bad bunch.

too those that go every week from a someone that gets to go every now and again each season , ............................. are we really this bad?? and do ya think we are as bad as we were this time last season or the season before that .

Last edited:
too those that go every week from a someone that gets to go every now and again each season , ............................. are we really this bad?? and do ya think we are as bad as we were this time last season or the season before that .
for a derby match, that performance was rank. I dont even think any of the players came over after the match had ended, not that I was looking either.

Eleven people have been arrested after up to 100 football hooligans were involved in a brawl in Coventry.

Police believe the violence which flared in Earlsdon High Street - six miles from Coventry City's Ricoh Arena - was pre-arranged.

Witnesses also reported seeing men on mobile phones shortly before trouble broke out, hours before Coventry's match with Leicester City.

Knives were seized by the police and one man suffered minor head injuries.

A police spokesman said CCTV footage of the incident, which happened at 1130 GMT, was also being studied.

Witnesses described "hoards" of men spreading out across the street and throwing bricks at each other.

One eye witness, who did not want to be named, said: "We've never had anything like this before in this area.

"I saw a load of men, probably in their 50s, on phones and it was obvious they were planning something, then it all kicked off.

"The police moved in swiftly but we've got absolutely no idea why it happened here."

Another said: "One came up to us with blood on his knuckles and asked if we had a local cab number so we told the police to go and get him."

Although Earlsdon, a pleasant residential suburb, is miles from Coventry's ground, it is within walking distance of the city's main railway station and would have once been used by fans travelling to the old Highfield Road ground.

Assistant Chief Constable Stuart Hyde of West Midlands Police, said "This was a determined effort to cause violence and our response has been swift.

"It does emphasise the need for extra police resources on match days and in and around football grounds.

"It is very unusual for disorder to break out in the Earlsdon area and all indications at the moment suggest that the violence was planned.

"While the majority of football fans are law abiding, police will deal robustly with the minority intent on causing violence and disorder."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/coventry_warwickshire/7260710.stm

2 weeks in a row, we're gonna get a reputation soon.

Last edited:
Quick question:

Today was my first ever away game. Why the **** do little kids stand up randomly and start doing a wanker sign or a "bring it on" sign to the home fans? Do they think it makes them look hard? The funny thing is, they wouldn't dare do it to their faces, they would fecking leg it no doubt. Even see adults do it as well, astonishing.

Quick question:

Today was my first ever away game. Why the **** do little kids stand up randomly and start doing a wanker sign or a "bring it on" sign to the home fans? Do they think it makes them look hard? The funny thing is, they wouldn't dare do it to their faces, they would fecking leg it no doubt. Even see adults do it as well, astonishing.

now maybe you will realise what Melton and myself were on about at the Watford away match.

Quick question:

It's not just away. That's the typical behaviour of L1 and N block throughout the whole game.

Idiots

Eleven people have been arrested after up to 100 football hooligans were involved in a brawl in Coventry.

Police believe the violence which flared in Earlsdon High Street - six miles from Coventry City's Ricoh Arena - was pre-arranged.

Witnesses also reported seeing men on mobile phones shortly before trouble broke out, hours before Coventry's match with Leicester City.

Knives were seized by the police and one man suffered minor head injuries.

A police spokesman said CCTV footage of the incident, which happened at 1130 GMT, was also being studied.

Witnesses described "hoards" of men spreading out across the street and throwing bricks at each other.

One eye witness, who did not want to be named, said: "We've never had anything like this before in this area.

"I saw a load of men, probably in their 50s, on phones and it was obvious they were planning something, then it all kicked off.

"The police moved in swiftly but we've got absolutely no idea why it happened here."

Another said: "One came up to us with blood on his knuckles and asked if we had a local cab number so we told the police to go and get him."

Although Earlsdon, a pleasant residential suburb, is miles from Coventry's ground, it is within walking distance of the city's main railway station and would have once been used by fans travelling to the old Highfield Road ground.

Assistant Chief Constable Stuart Hyde of West Midlands Police, said "This was a determined effort to cause violence and our response has been swift.

"It does emphasise the need for extra police resources on match days and in and around football grounds.

"It is very unusual for disorder to break out in the Earlsdon area and all indications at the moment suggest that the violence was planned.

"While the majority of football fans are law abiding, police will deal robustly with the minority intent on causing violence and disorder."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/coventry_warwickshire/7260710.stm

2 weeks in a row.

because obviosly men who talk on mobile phones are causing trouble! what a load of tosh! i talk on my mobile every day in fact many many times a day , ive even talked on it and a few secounds later there has been a car accident but does that mean i should be arrested because i caused it??

now maybe you will realise what Melton and myself were on about at the Watford away match.

See what you mean now. I mean FFS its a game of football, I go to watch it, some people go purely to swear at the away fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669