Coventry - 03/10/09 - 12.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Kick off:

12.30pm

Tickets:

We have received an initial allocation 3,000 tickets for this fixture. I believe a further 1,500 tickets can be made available if required.

Adults: £25
Seniors/Students/Under 16's: £13

Tickets are currently on sale to P1 STH.

P2 STH - Tues 22nd Sept
P3 STH - Weds 23rd Sept
Members - Thurs 24th Sept
Gen Sale - Fri 25th Sept

Fox Travel:

Fox Travel coaches will depart the stadium at 10.30am.

Adult STH: £11
Concession STH: £9
Adult NON STH: £14
Concession NON STH: £12

Directions & Parking:

Approx 25 miles - 40 minutes

M69 > M6 ....

Join M6 at J2, and head north. Leave the M6 at J3, and join the A444 towards Coventry. The ground will be on your left hand side as you approach the Rowleys Green roundabout.

A few official car parks dotted around the ground at £5 per car. You can also park at Lesure Ireland again for £5 per car. Approx 200 spaces on offer. Leave M6 at J3, take first exit (B4113) and follow to Longford Road roundabout, Leisure Ireland car park is on your right hand side.

Trains:

An off peak day return is £7.90 on the hourly service from Leicester at 16 mins past the hour, but available on any train coming back. Change at Nuneaton.

The route shouldn't be group saveable, however ask the question at the ticket office and you might get a bit of luck. GazLCFC seems to be able to do it !!

The station is over 3 miles from the ground. A shuttle bus operates every 10 minutes from the station to the Tesco/Arena complex area, £3 return.

Pubs:

A few pubs on Longford Road, however due to previous trouble at the kick off time, I doubt you'l get a pre match beer anywhere near the stadium. For the 'breakfast drinkers' Wetherspoons in Nuneaton could be an option.

Last edited:
Re: Covscum - 03/10/09 - 12.30pm

Trains:

An off peak day return is £7.90 on the hourly service from Leicester at 16 mins past the hour, but available on any train coming back. Change at Nuneaton.

The route shouldn't be group saveable, however ask the question at the ticket office and you might get a bit of luck. GazLCFC seems to be able to do it !!

If you can't get GroupSave, you should definitely be able to get that Off-Peak mini group 4 ticket at £23.70 for the four returns.

For all the fares mentioned, you will have to change at Nuneaton and then travel direct to Coventry. At certain times of the day there are quicker services via New Street but these attract a much more expensive fare.

Last edited:

Do people reckon this will sell out before Saturday ?

Do people reckon this will sell out before Saturday ?

It's difficult to tell, we seem to have carried on our decent away followings from last season to this season. It's also a local derby, and the 2 times i've been to the shit hole we've sold out.

I would try and buy now if that possible, if not you will have to hope we don't sell out.

It's difficult to tell, we seem to have carried on our decent away followings from last season to this season. It's also a local derby, and the 2 times i've been to the shit hole we've sold out.

I would try and buy now if that possible, if not you will have to hope we don't sell out.

Yeah thanks, it's annoying becuase I have to wait until Wednesday because my mate who I'm going with is a P3 but I was just going to wait until the PNE game, I think I should be ok as it's only an initial allocation, I'm not too fussed if it sells out Cov away is the worst away day of the season.

Ours is a " knock three times at the back door " pub near the station.

You'll have to hope that the landlord doesn't knock twice on the pipes.

Yeah thanks, it's annoying becuase I have to wait until Wednesday because my mate who I'm going with is a P3 but I was just going to wait until the PNE game, I think I should be ok as it's only an initial allocation, I'm not too fussed if it sells out Cov away is the worst away day of the season.

You are doing it wrong.

My first away game since Saaafend last year, that was a nice day :)

Why is that then?

The Ricoh is shite, I have never seen half the people who go and the police prescence is way over the top and if you go on the train you are treated like cattle.

Got tickets today anyway after being on hold for 35 minutes.

The Ricoh is shite, I have never seen half the people who go and the police prescence is way over the top and if you go on the train you are treated like cattle.

Got tickets today anyway after being on hold for 35 minutes.

Didn't you ring the STH P1 special phone line :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570