Coventry - 23rd Feb 2008 - 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Kick Off: 3pm

Tickets:

We have been allocated 3063 tickets for this fixture. 18/2/08 - A further 2000 tickets have been made available after our original allocation sold out

PLEASE NOTE THIS GAME IS ALL TICKET

£23 Adults
£11.50 Seniors, Young Adults 16-18 years and Students with NUS
£10.50 Juniors 13-15 years
£9.50 Juniors 7 - 12 years
£8.50 Juniors under 7 years

11th Feb - STH P1
12th Feb - STH P2
13th Feb - STH P3
14th Feb - Members
15th Feb - General Sale

Fox Travel:

Fox Travel coaches will depart at 1.00pm

£10 Adult STH
£8 Concessions STH
£11 Adult NON STH
£9 Concessions NON STH

Directions & Parking

Approx 27 miles - 45 minutes

M69 to M6 Junction 3 ....

Take the A444 towards the city centre and after one mile you will reach the stadium on your left.

Parking around the ground is for permit holders only. Whenever I have been to this ground before the slip road off of the M6 seems to be the favourite car park for supporters.

Trains

There are engineering works between Nuneaton and Coventry which is making the journey between 1 hour 15mins - 1 hour 30 mins.

I would recommend buying a CDR from Leicester to Nuneaton and getting the football special bus from there. The CDR is £7.10 and the football special bus is £3 return. This is no more expensive than getting a CDR to Coventry and getting a bus from Coventry station to the ground.

Pubs

There are several pubs on Longford Road, approx 10 minutes from the ground. The 'J K English' pub is noted as being very hospitable to away supporters. However if you are travelling by train and take my advice of getting the football special from Nuneaton, you may find this an easier option to grab a few pre match beers.

Last edited:
Definitely going to this one.

Only allocated 3,000? Do you think we will get more than that (if needed)?

I seem to remember us taking 5,000+ 2 seasons ago.

Definitely going to this one.

Only allocated 3,000? Do you think we will get more than that (if needed)?

I seem to remember us taking 5,000+ 2 seasons ago.

If the good form of late continues, then yes I would think we'l sell out.

In terms of additional tickets, I do know from reading Covs website that they have split the away stand and it now holds home fans too.

We've seen how quickly the Blackpool tickets went (without any warning), so I would suggest anyone that wants one, to get your order in as soon as your level of priority can buy them.

If the good form of late continues, then yes I would think we'l sell out.

In terms of additional tickets, I do know from reading Covs website that they have split the away stand and it now holds home fans too.

We've seen how quickly the Blackpool tickets went (without any warning), so I would suggest anyone that wants one, to get your order in as soon as your level of priority can buy them.

I think there may be special reasond why the Blackpool tickets went so quickly - and I am sure that you know what I mean. The same reason may (or may not) apply for the Coventry game, but your advice not to delay purchase is solid.

I think there may be special reasond why the Blackpool tickets went so quickly.

I think everyone knows the score on that 'un. :icon_wink

They do, hence according to previous visitors this season, they has been no further allocation.

Having found the story on Cov's website, it states that the Jewson Stand (away stand) will be open to home fans too, except for the visit of Wolves and Leicester.

So, IMO if the demand was there, then it would seem viable to have more tickets. However please note, this will be at Coventry's discrection and they are not obliged to meet our request for extra tickets.

Is there any chance of having a link to previous threads for pubs etc.

I have said that I will be adding the rest of the information later tonight. As soon as i've had my dinner I'l do it :023:

you going to this one? i'm currently looking into travel from leicester to cov, going to be speaking to mr cope about it as and when i compare prices

Yes mate. Spoke to Andy at work today but not sure how we are getting there yet.

Think including Andy & me there will be 5 of us going.

I have just updated post 1, with some more details. Most notably is the information with regards to the trains from Leicester on the day of the game.

I have also heard that there will be NO MORE tickets if we sell our allocation of 3063. This may well change, but I am not holding out much hope. Secure your seat as soon as your priority level is able to do so.

I have also heard that there will be NO MORE tickets if we sell our allocation of 3063.

This was certainly the message that was given to people who used FoxTravel to the Blackpool game. I know that the ticket office are trying to get more tickets but it does seem that Coventry have had the decision that they will not be making any more available.

I want to order two student tickets but can't be arsed to go to the stadium tomorrow. Any chance of ordering them by telephone? Or will they insist on seeing the NUS cards?

Ordered them, will be my first ever away game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566