Post Match Coventry 3 Leicester 1

The Old Testament God was a mass murderer - what with his punishing, smiting, and killing of hundreds of thousands of those who disobeyed him (massive floods, battles, explosions, multiple plagues, pillars of salt, etc..) He appears to have mellowed in the last couple of millennia – and left most of the killing, destruction and stupid VAR decisions to us mortals.

Im sure I could list 10 people worse than that

While I agree with your sentiment I believe that his belief has guided him. Personally I have no truck with this god business but he is a young lad and entitled to his own beliefs. I would say from his post that he is genuinely upset by his actions and will work to right them. Not much more we can ask.
Absolutely this. I'm not a believer either, but my work causes me to spend lot of time in medical schools around the country. I'm pretty sure that the single largest factor causing people to choose a career in medicne is their faith, so without it we'd all be ****ed

I bet he got some shit off some our moron supporters as well.

I genuinely envy people who have a faith and can attribute their own misfortune or actions to a higher power, assuming it doesn’t drive them to divorce from reality.

It probably beats staring into the endless abyss of your own mortality and blaming yourself for everything…..

Thought Casadei was alright in the first half, hope he can fill Ndidi’s shoes for the next couple of months.

massive floods, battles, explosions, multiple plagues, pillars of salt, etc..
Of course we have none of those these days. Well, perhaps the pillars of salt.

The Old Testament God was a mass murderer - what with his punishing, smiting, and killing of hundreds of thousands of those who disobeyed him (massive floods, battles, explosions, multiple plagues, pillars of salt, etc..) He appears to have mellowed in the last couple of millennia – and left most of the killing, destruction and stupid VAR decisions to us mortals.
Don't forget the torture & rape. If it's on the CV it's worth a mention.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463