Coventry tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melton Fox said:
Go to Fosse Park and follow the signs for the M69. Or if you are coming up or down the M1 it is Junction 21 of the M1.

1 minute from Fosse Park

edit. Just seen you are in Syston. Take the A46 from the Hobby Horse Roundabout to the M1. Follow M1 South for 1 mile past LFE Services. Take the next Juncion (21). Follow the slip road down and stay in the right hand lane. Turn right at the bottom and around the roundabout onto the M69 South
cheers dude. if its all signposted i cant fail really! cant wait for this game though. thanks chrislcfc18 for letting me know im not right at the back. cant see it going much taller than row XX though

I thought not. I can't get them until then, but my mate who I'm going with is fretting that they are all sold out by the time I go and get them.

LeeH said:
Just be thankful you don't have to try to get to Highfield Road - first time i drove there, I took a wrong turn and ended up on the dreaded ring road! :icon_eek::eek::icon_cry:

ive been highfield road twice, cant remember either as i was only 3 when i went to cov vs liverpool (in the liverpool away end ofcourse!!!) and cov vs leics when i was 5 or 6. navigating myself this time - scary stuff!

Got mine now too.

bet there will be a fecking load of tickets go for the cov game tonight. alot of people would have waited untill tonight to come into the city. especially if we have a good one against the eagles aswell. i predict a 5000 sellout, and if it happens then it's a credit to the fans after this no hope of season we have been put through.

lako42 said:
bet there will be a fecking load of tickets go for the cov game tonight. alot of people would have waited untill tonight to come into the city. especially if we have a good one against the eagles aswell. i predict a 5000 sellout, and if it happens then it's a credit to the fans after this no hope of season we have been put through.

good post - i hope you are right.

cooperLCFCanstey said:
cheers dude. if its all signposted i cant fail really! cant wait for this game though. thanks chrislcfc18 for letting me know im not right at the back. cant see it going much taller than row XX though

Im in Block 11, Row XX seat 20 so no spitting at me if your in Row YY or ZZ if there is one. Cant imagine it being too bad though as when i was a season ticket holder at the Walkers we were 7 or 8 rows from the back and it was good

Got mine today. Block 9 row B seats 12 to 15

Up the city

Anybody no what the parking is like around there? Ive been told by a cov scum that its crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669