Credit Crunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
God and Lenny Henry? Match made in heaven, ****fest.
I hate Lenny Henry, complete and utter ****.

Still yet to see an interview with him where he doesn't mention the fact he's black and how we should all help black people.

I hate Lenny Henry, complete and utter ****.

Still yet to see an interview with him where he doesn't mention the fact he's black and how we should all help black people.

I hate him too. People say 'oooh but look at all the work he does charity' that just makes him a **** who does a lot for charity in my eyes.

I hate him too. People say 'oooh but look at all the work he does charity' that just makes him a **** who does a lot for charity in my eyes.
Or a **** that sends all our hard money off to another ****ing country.

I'd like to see the **** with a red nose, splattered with stringy snot blood.

Plus he has used all of his fame and fortune to choose to **** Dawn French

Stupid Prick

I always thought he married a white woman for the same reasons gays marry women, a cover up.

I thought he was quite clever in choosing one that wouldn't have a hope in hell of getting laid and ****ing off with another bloke.

I always viewed that as a form of payback for him being a total **** tbh.

The wimmin will be on in a bit saying 'ooh you're so shallow, she's really funny and has a great personality etc. etc.'

No she's a great big stupid fat ****er, and one of the unfunniest overrated bints in the world

The wimmin will be on in a bit saying 'ooh you're so shallow, she's really funny and has a great personality etc. etc.'

No she's a great big stupid fat ****er, and one of the unfunniest overrated bints in the world

:icon_lol: Seems an accurate summary to me.

Here is a very good article about the current banking crisis. Nearly 15,000 words but a very good read. :icon_wink

On the upside, our wonderful Prince Charles has just been handed a 23% pay rise - so it's not all doom and gloom, you bunch of misery-mongers

If it means seeing those tossers who run C&G getting shafted, then yes I am. I will hand them their news personally.

not really grasped what's happening have you?

:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469