Crewe Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFKAKTF FOX

Fecking gutted, daughter doesnt want to go to the game now and as the old bread knife is working, cant go the game, so it will be a daddy and daughter day instead for me. Cant complain though !

One thing is for sure if I am going to miss it, it will virtually gaurentee goals, goals and more goals.

To all who are going, hope it is a good one. Cant believe I am going to miss the presentation of MK's sash.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Just placed 2 Ayrtons on us winning by 2 clear goals !!!!!!!. Fooking Idiot

Scarby

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Fecking gutted, daughter doesnt want to go to the game now and as the old bread knife is working, cant go the game, so it will be a daddy and daughter day instead for me. Cant complain though !

One thing is for sure if I am going to miss it, it will virtually gaurentee goals, goals and more goals.

To all who are going, hope it is a good one. Cant believe I am going to miss the presentation of MK's sash.

cant you tell her that if you dont go to the football Santa wont come or if he does he will give you a bag of coal

Graz

They've lost 5 in a row... surely we can win this one?

If we don't, CL is going to have to face a lot of unhappy fans!

I'm going for City to win, but scores for us are damned difficult to predict. I'll say 3-1 to the City... I'm feeling optimistic. Hume, Smith and Gudjonsson to score ours, them to take the lead from Varney.

we r leicester

Cmon weve gotta win this lookin at the table is depressing, is hughes playing?, win for us im calling 3-1, coming back from behind!!!:038: :038: :038: Cmon you foxes!!!!!!!!

Graz

Ooh intersting defence

Douglas
Maybury, Stearman, Gerrbrand, Sheehan
Sylla, Kisnorbo, Gudjonsson, Smith
Hume, Hammond

Stearman at CB, Sheehan in, nice to see... let's hope they both do well

highland fox

Graz said:
Ooh intersting defence

Douglas
Maybury, Stearman, Gerrbrand, Sheehan
Sylla, Kisnorbo, Gudjonsson, Smith
Hume, Hammond

Stearman at CB, Sheehan in, nice to see... let's hope they both do well

Been wanting to see Stearman play Centre Half for a while,should be interesting.Foxestalk will be well chuffed with that Line Up...
Johannsson is ill apparently

Last edited:

joe501

not sure wether stearman is physically ready to go in the centre but we will see, nice to see sheehan at left back and hughes on the bench

teamvscrewe8ac.jpg

TYRON

Season setting formation at the back, if Stearman works well with Gerrbrand and Sheehan has a good game they could be hard to shift.

highland fox

TYRON said:
Season setting formation at the back, if Stearman works well with Gerrbrand and Sheehan has a good game they could be hard to shift.

Maybe but I think CL will always play McCarthy when he is available

joe501

highland fox said:
Maybe but I think CL will always play McCarthy when he is available

yep unless stearman is absolutley amazing today i would still prefer paddy & gerrbrand in the middle

joe501

steven i see you are ripping off my team sheets and posting them on chavtalk :018: :098: ;)

joe501

joey hits the post :icon_eek:
& stearman heads over

Last edited:

joe501

Joey free kick saved, kisnorbo shot, hammond tried to make sure it went in, but was offside :icon_roll

joe501

theyve fecking scored
it was obviously coming
we had so many chances and possesion so it is customary for Crewe to score :icon_evil :icon_eek: :mad: :icon_cry:

Goal Attempts 8 : 2 Goal Attempts

On Target 3 : - On Target

Crosses 4 : 1 Crosses

Corners 5 : 1 Corners

Offside 1 : 3 Offside

Fouls 4 : 7 Fouls

Free kicks 10 : 5 Free kicks

Yellow cards 1 : 1 Yellow cards

Red cards - : - Red cards

% Possession 77 : 23 Possession %

Last edited:
Status