Cricket World Cup - how will England do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is still live for another 48 hours too. The odds have changed slightly too reflect current Will Hill prices

Last edited:
Can anybody find any up-to-date prices for this book. I would like to re-open it but none of WillHill, Ladbrokes, #####, BetFred are offering it.

Last edited by a moderator:
on betfair Boc.

England to reach semis - 33/19
England to reach final - 24/5

Last edited:
Odds now from BetFair

See, useful sometimes aren't I.

Odds updated yet again. Will be open for betting until the start of the NZ/WI match.

if england beat ireland, will the odds be better for going out at this stage?

Not sure that I understand you. Why would a victory for England make them more likely to go out?

less likely....

i want to bet that they will go out at this stage. which will be less likely after a victory?

less likely....

i want to bet that they will go out at this stage. which will be less likely after a victory?

The book will close before today's game. I wil try to re-open it this evening - with altered odds, if appropriate. It will then close again before tomorrow's game.

I'm on holiday for the next week, so whether it will re-open again after tomorrow I don't know. It depends whether there is another mod about to do it. I know Nottingham is also on holiday next week, so I suppose that the book may stay closed for some time.

I'm on holiday for the next week, so whether it will re-open again after tomorrow I don't know. It depends whether there is another mod about to do it. I know Nottingham is also on holiday next week, so I suppose that the book may stay closed for some time.

Are you and Nottingham off on holiday together? :eek:

:icon_lol:

Where you both off to then?

I'm going boating. I don't know where he is going - I don't think the rest of his family are off, so he will probably be staying at home, catching up with all those little jobs around the house.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670