Crystal Palace home

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 - 1 today and leeds will get beat 3 - 1, millwall will draw. then we win 1 - 0 at reading again

its a game city should win 3-0 ....
reading is the big test i hope city dont choke again against one of the leagues better teams

i wanna see GK:Weale RB:Naughton LB:pVA CB:Bamba CB:Vitor RM:Gallagher LM:Dyer CM:Wellens CM:Abe SF:Kamara SF:Yakubu. so strong for anyone with them two in the midfied we should be sound at the back.

hes got pace and always seem to give it his all, oakley and king doing well but think dyer should have chance from start to tear there defence like he does

i wanna see GK:Weale RB:Naughton LB:pVA CB:Bamba CB:Vitor RM:Gallagher LM:Dyer CM:Wellens CM:Abe SF:Kamara SF:Yakubu. so strong for anyone with them two in the midfied we should be sound at the back.
What's an SF (in this context)?

You might wanna see this. But you're not gonna.

On what form do you think Dyer should be starting?

hes got pace and always seem to give it his all, oakley and king doing well but think dyer should have chance from start to tear there defence like he does

So, based on our best performance of the season and 4 goals in your considered opinion you would shake it up?

Nurse, NURSE! He's out of bed again.

If we make changes to a team that won 4-0 at home to a top 10 side then SGE wants to sincerely hope that we improve as a result! Naughton and Bruma would need to step up to the plate should they come in for either Vitor or Mee who have done nothing to warrant deselection. Oakley and King are under pressure from Abe, Dyer and Vassel. But maybe that's what will drive their performance. the knowledge that if they aren't tearing it up for the first 45 mins they could get hooked early in the second half.

Sven should show them Jay Spearing, Lucas Leiva and Dirk Kuyt playing for Liverpool last night. They would have kicked their nan's dog if it had tried to get the ball off them. We need a bit of that in the run in.

Whoever plays - i hope we smash them 5's with Yak and Kamara bagging a brace each, and that results go our way with draws all round elsewhere (defeat for Forest)

I certainly don't think we're going to get the sort of free-flowing, high scoring football that we witnessed last weekend. Palace are going to come along and stifle us and prevent us from playing. We need to work out a way of countering that. They will be happy to go away with a draw, knowing full well that we need to win. I suspect we'll get a scrappy frustrating game which could end up with us coming unstuck.

I certainly don't think we're going to get the sort of free-flowing, high scoring football that we witnessed last weekend. Palace are going to come along and stifle us and prevent us from playing. We need to work out a way of countering that. They will be happy to go away with a draw, knowing full well that we need to win. I suspect we'll get a scrappy frustrating game which could end up with us coming unstuck.

Scoring the first goal (if there is one) will be critical. If we do it, I am sure we will go on to win convincingly

Just had a quick shufty at their forums and they seem to play a deep back four with two midfielders just in front. Good news if true.

Welshie man, if you have a programme from a recent Bluebirds home game, could please tell me how many Foxes went to Legoland?
I dont believe the visitors attendance at home games is specified, but I'll look later anyway. Why do I feel a whoosh coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669