Crystal Palace match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Year blues or what! leicester play in blue, leicester haven't got a clue!

Hold on, Tim's in a meeting:

head_up_arse2.jpg

at least i won a load of vcash on that betting thing, i put 70 on place, always look on the bright side of life

I think the fans reaction will decide Craig's fate, if in the phone in the board start to get criticism then it will be self preservation and CL will be gone!

not sat on the fence anymore, the fecking thing has now broken...

PFKAKTF FOX said:
What are your thoughts now HF ? And I dont mean that in a smug way, I am genuinely interested to hear your views and opinion as a CL supporter.

I believe Tim Davies and Co need to back him or sack him,their silence is deafening.I'm 'afraid' to say that I wouldn't sack him,'afraid' because I know I'm in a small minority now.Maybe its just plain stupidity but I think we will get better with a new Striker,clutching at straws ? very probably but I'd rather clutch the straws than throw them up in the air at the moment.

highland fox said:
I believe Tim Davies and Co need to back him or sack him,their silence is deafening.I'm 'afraid' to say that I wouldn't sack him,'afraid' because I know I'm in a small minority now.Maybe its just plain stupidity but I think we will get better with a new Striker,clutching at straws ? very probably but I'd rather clutch the straws than throw them up in the air at the moment.

Fair points H, agree about the board, they have to come out and do something, at least then the speculation would then cease to be an issue. However I am not convinced that one decent striker will change everything, and I genuinely think that CL, if he survives, needs to bring in 2/3 in the 26 to 30 year old age bracket to give a bit more authority and experience to the squad.

highland fox said:

I'm another one in that small minority though I have to say my patience is wearing very thin now. What striker in his right mind is going to want to come to us though with the position that we are in?

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Fair points H, agree about the board, they have to come out and do something, at least then the speculation would then cease to be an issue. However I am not convinced that one decent striker will change everything, and I genuinely think that CL, if he survives, needs to bring in 2/3 in the 26 to 30 year old age bracket to give a bit more authority and experience to the squad.

What are the criteria for letting the "board" carry on as they are ? :102: :102:

Xantha said:
I'm another one in that small minority though I have to say my patience is wearing very thin now. What striker in his right mind is going to want to come to us though with the position that we are in?

in fact what manager will want to come here as well??

PFKAKTF FOX said:
But what is Levein doing at the moment to justify keeping him ?

nothing at the moment. But any manager out there worth his salt will be at a club now anyway. Others out of work will already have been sacked... It really is a tough call.

But I want him out now.:icon_evil

Here we go then....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673