Crystal Palace - Sat 18th August 2007 - 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think Nottingham Fox went to the trouble of providing a link to last year's thread in the OP?

My apologies my pedantic friend. First time on the forum. Thought I'd just ask the question. Won't bother next time.

Thanks to the other forum member who did try and help!!

Come on Leicester!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My apologies my pedantic friend. First time on the forum. Thought I'd just ask the question. Won't bother next time.

Thanks to the other forum member who did try and help!!

... and gave you the wrong answer.

I don't think that anybody will be really offended if you don't bother next time. And, for the record, I would rather be a pedant than a lazy ****er who can't be arsed to do a bit of digging for himself.

I will. My list at the moment is:

Mansfield
Notts
Accrington - now that the club have sorted out the **** up!
Palace
Charlton
Sheff Wed - but only because I have a buckshee MML return that has to be used before November
S****horpe

That will probably be it up until Christmas.

Cancel Charlton!!

As Nottingham Fox has reminded me via MSN, I will be on holiday when we play Charlton: I will not be going to the match.

... and gave you the wrong answer.

I don't think that anybody will be really offended if you don't bother next time. And, for the record, I would rather be a pedant than a lazy ****er who can't be arsed to do a bit of digging for himself.

What a w**ker you are. You must make all newcomers feel this welcome in future. Is this the kind of ar**hole our football club is now attracting??

You can be big and brave on a forum Boc, but I bet you're not when the sheepsha**ers are coming at you.

What a w**ker you are. You must make all newcomers feel this welcome in future. Is this the kind of ar**hole our football club is now attracting??

You can be big and brave on a forum Boc, but I bet you're not when the sheepsha**ers are coming at you.

For the record, you were the first one to be insulting. I just told you in my own unimitable fashion that the information was there for you to find for yourself.

I'm sorry you felt unwelcome but I think you will find that most forums have an intolerance for people who come on and ask questions where the information has already been given in the same thread. And when faced with sheepshaggers, I just try not to look like a sheep - it's not hard.

Cancel Charlton!!

As Nottingham Fox has reminded me via MSN, I will be on holiday when we play Charlton: I will not be going to the match.

Cancel the cancellation of Charlton and cancel Palace instead. It's a good job that I have Nottingham Fox looking after my diary for me!

FITZ !!! Sorry, mate - can't help you with the ticket - not going Palace!

For the record, you were the first one to be insulting. I just told you in my own unimitable fashion that the information was there for you to find for yourself.

I'm sorry you felt unwelcome but I think you will find that most forums have an intolerance for people who come on and ask questions where the information has already been given in the same thread. And when faced with sheepshaggers, I just try not to look like a sheep - it's not hard.

Wasn't being insulting at all. But lets make friends and draw a line under the nonsense. Agreed??

Wasn't being insulting at all. But lets make friends and draw a line under the nonsense. Agreed??

Give me a day or two to consider it - and even then my decision may not be final.

Give me a day or two to consider it - and even then my decision may not be final.

I see how you work. In fact do you work?? Or, like me, do you sit in an office where the boss can't see your screen and you can do what the hell you like!!

Are you a Redtube addict??

An apology would be good. ;)

I see how you work. In fact do you work?? Or, like me, do you sit in an office where the boss can't see your screen and you can do what the hell you like!!

Are you a Redtube addict??

Work?? Not me!!

The boss has gone to work - and I do what the hell I like until she gets home - as long as I get the ironing, hoovering and dusting done and have a meal on the table as soon as she walks in.

What's Redtube?

Work??????????????????????????? Noooooooooooooooo!

An apology would be good. ;)

Excuse me?? This is between me and the Boc, and we are on our way to sorting out our differences.

As mentioned, Boc was rude to me initially. I thought us Leicester fans were all unified for one goal. The rise of the Premiership. Am I going mad or have you seen how this thread unfolded.

I'm keen to say hi to all, I'm a big City fan, who wants to spread the joy and share our successes this season with you guys and girls.

Come on Leicester!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Work?? Not me!!

The boss has gone to work - and I do what the hell I like until she gets home - as long as I get the ironing, hoovering and dusting done and have a meal on the table as soon as she walks in.

What's Redtube?

Work??????????????????????????? Noooooooooooooooo!

Excellent. You cook though?? Very metrosexual. Are you a regular home and awayer then Boc?? Favourite ever City away game??

As for Redtube, well I think you know exactly what it is. If not, I'll leave you to venture my friend!!

Excuse me?? This is between me and the Boc, and we are on our way to sorting out our differences.

As mentioned, Boc was rude to me initially. I thought us Leicester fans were all unified for one goal. The rise of the Premiership. Am I going mad or have you seen how this thread unfolded.

I'm keen to say hi to all, I'm a big City fan, who wants to spread the joy and share our successes this season with you guys and girls.

Come on Leicester!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steven is a MOD, as am I, so he has every reason to ask you to apologise.

But as mentioned, Boc was rude to me initially.

Can you not see that?? Am I the only one to see that??

Or am I getting the rough end of the stick being a new boy here??

I'm just a friendly guy who tried to defend himself for posting an innocnet post to get some information!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669