D.J.Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he signed for them or not? I thought Sousa was looking to build the team around Dj, it was looking like Dj was the managers favorite player. It makes you wonder whether Dj has moaned again about moving away from us, because of Blackpool sniffing, and maybe its distrupting the team. Well if this is the case, then feck of Dj, we can do without that.

Has he signed for them or not? I thought Sousa was looking to build the team around Dj, it was looking like Dj was the managers favorite player. It makes you wonder whether Dj has moaned again about moving away from us, because of Blackpool sniffing, and maybe its distrupting the team. Well if this is the case, then feck of Dj, we can do without that.

Brilliant. You make up something, invent the effect, decide it's true and slag the Deeej off for it, all within two sentences.
Good work.

Well it's caused me disruption for the game tomorrow. I don't know whether to have six pre-match beers or seven. Thanks DJ!

Seven, always go for seven! Or you could really make sure you cover it and push it up to 8 or nine.

I cant get motivated at work today, so much disruption caused by Dudley Junior, I know that! FACT! Cheers Deej!

Last edited:
Well according to Sky Sports Luke Varney has agreed to join Blackpool on loan for the season so could possibly mean that DJ is staying with us.

Brilliant. You make up something, invent the effect, decide it's true and slag the Deeej off for it, all within two sentences.
Good work.

You liked what I did there didn't you ;)

Him being linked to Blackpool has got nothing to do with him. He hasn't done a Mascherano and said he never wants to play for Leicester, so I see no need for him to make any public announcement today or the need to be relegated to the bench.

Him being linked to Blackpool has got nothing to do with him.

Source ?

He hasn't done a Mascherano and said he never wants to play for Leicester

Well not this season anyway.

so I see no need for him to make any public announcement today or the need to be relegated to the bench.

There are few occasions where a player would need to make a public announcement. PS might just disagree with you on the bench issue.

Apart from the two times he said it last season?

Very different to Mascherano seeing that NP never gave him a look in. Whereas Mascherano is a Liverpool first team player and has refused to play for the club...this was my point. DJ has never refused to play for City

Very different to Mascherano seeing that NP never gave him a look in. Whereas Mascherano is a Liverpool first team player and has refused to play for the club...this was my point. DJ has never refused to play for City

Have you seen him play in the last two years? His attitude on the pitch before this season was hardly one of enthusiasm.

Am I right or wrong? All I've said is he has never refused to play for the club. Stop trying to conjure up a counter argument because you have a different opinion on the player when my point as correct.

Am I right or wrong? All I've said is he has never refused to play for the club. Stop trying to conjure up a counter argument because you have a different opinion on the player when my point as correct.

I thought the **** once said he will play for anybody except Leicester. At the time he thought he was going to sign for Blackpool and it fell through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669