D.J.Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no complaints about DJ this season and i'm perfectly happy for him to pull on a foxes shirt if he goes out there and plays. Which he has been doing. People on here say he's shit when the statistics and facts prove otherw*s* at this level.

Would you please be so kind as to furnish us with these facts and figures that I appear to have missed.

Thank you.

Would you please be so kind as to furnish us with these facts and figures that I appear to have missed.

Thank you.

he was shot down in flames earlier today... you need to read a few of the previous posts :icon_wink

What a load of knobs in L1 today singing anti DJ songs. More than happy singing his name last week.

Always been shit, always will be!

I have no complaints about DJ this season and i'm perfectly happy for him to pull on a foxes shirt if he goes out there and plays. Which he has been doing.

He might have been doing but he might not be doing it again. In a SkySports post-match interview Sousa was asked why there had been no place for DJ in the side against Reading. Sousa replied that the player's mind was elsewhere and made it clear that DJ would be going to that elsewhere, subject only to proper price being paid.

I suspect that DJ is our albatross. I wonder how popular it was with the players to have this young man back in the team. Whilst I accept that loyalty is dead, it does seem just a little bit excessive to decry a team - and decline a transfer because of the wages.

DJ is then welcomed back, with open arms, and promptly, if metaphorically, knees Sousa in the groin when a better opportunity comes up.

The sooner this player's City career is put to an end, the better.

(Incidentally, for those saying what a good striker Campbell is, just remind me of the number of twenty goal seasons this 28 year old has achieved.)

Screenshot2010-08-30at103330.png

Then we should enjoy those precious minutes while they last...

Arghhh, NO!!!

I suspect that DJ is a disruptive influence and, I really hope he disappears over the next couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669