D.J.Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody will ever take anything you say seriously after this admission

oh come on,its light relief his posts, as is harbs, fantasy fox, mawsley,and anybody else that makes me laugh.

anyway have we got 1.5 mill yet for our golden boy?

I'm sure DJ is off today, hence the Waggy deal, however rumours this morning suggesting Blackpool have turned their attention to a loan deal with Rangers for Kyle Lafferty. They have also been linked with a move for Nugent. Maybe our heel dragging has ****ed them off, so if he stays is another striker off? Fryatt maybe ....

I'm sure DJ is off today, hence the Waggy deal, however rumours this morning suggesting Blackpool have turned their attention to a loan deal with Rangers for Kyle Lafferty. They have also been linked with a move for Nugent. Maybe our heel dragging has ****ed them off, so if he stays is another striker off? Fryatt maybe ....

I thought it was Blackpool who had been doing the heel-dragging, trying to get him on the cheap.

I thought it was Blackpool who had been doing the heel-dragging, trying to get him on the cheap.

All the reports of late IMO appear to suggest that it's Sousa who hasn't made his mind up :102:

Well, according to the Mercury, the deal has been done between the clubs, but the stumbling block is Campbell agreeing personal terms. Apparently, Blackpool and Campbell are some way apart in terms of an agreement. So in other words, whilst he wants Premier League football, he wants to be a greedy fecker as well.

Meanwhile, Blackpool and City have struck a deal for Campbell's transfer.

But the move hit a stumbling block last night because Campbell has not agreed personal terms and the two parties are said to be quite far apart in negotiations. Blackpool now face a race against time to complete the deal

Last edited:
SSN reporter says Leicester told him they're 'pretty certain' DJ will be gone, but he says it'll go right to the wire.

I wonder if all our transfers hinge on this eg DJ has to go so we can sign Waghorn, who has to come in before we sell Gally etc etc.

I think we will only sign waghorn if we sell DJ, which depends on Gyan signing for Sunderland so that we can sign waggy and then.....

Well let us hope some numpty doesn't trip over the fax machine cable this afternoon or we will be truly fecked!

Was the personal terms problem with DJ that he did not want a contract that cut his salary in half next year if Blackpool get relegated this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566