D.J.Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...olloway-nears-1-5m-DJ-Campbell-Leicester.html

Ian Holloway is on the verge of completing a deadline-day deal for DJ Campbell from Leicester for £1.5million.

The 28-year-old was left out of the Leicester squad that was beaten by Reading on Saturday as the Tangerines look to snare their top summer target.

Holloway has publicly stated that he still searching for a striker and has chased Campbell all summer after he notched 11 goals in 17 games to help the Tangerines clinch promotion.

Blackpool had been reluctant to meet Leicester’s valuation of the player but there stance appears to have softened as the end of the window nears.

Paulo Sousa had dug his heels in over Campbell departure and had earmarked him as the player to spearhead their promotion bid from the Championship.

But Campbell has made clear his desire to play in the Premier League if a deal can be struck.

see not a bad manager after all.1.5 mill for a dickhead.who most would have given away.
come on paulo showem what your made of

I will, when we've lost to Cov, CArdiff and QPR he can have a permanent one.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

well get that retard you love, and a few more out the squad.then we might do all right

I'm becoming bored of this now.

I spose at least we might have lined up a replacement in the 50 years it's taken for this deal to be done.

tsk tsk, insulting people.

Whatever the one I love is, I very much doubt he is a retard anyhoo!

Have you considered that the fact so many people seem to have a problem with one person normally means it would be easier to remove that one than get rid of a few?

I've been enough games over the years to see when players are not happy with the manager, and for whatever reason here, our lot aren't. So summat needs sorting.

I would love Mr. P to prove the doubters from here, and those of Swansea and QPR wrong and get us promoted playing lovely passing football, but so far it's not looking promising, and tbh when we had a squad settled and KNEW how to play together as a team and then someone comes in and you have them playing as individuals instead..that's not a good thing.

And nor is giving that tosser Dudley another chance when we ALL know he doesn't want to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566