D.J.Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like groundhog day....

I don't think he would be a bad player if he actually wanted to play for us, maybe the new manager will come in and get along well with him and he might actually be a good player. But i can't see him wanting to play for us, so f*** him off

Right, I'll post this here as it has been annoying me. If DJ is so great, why couldn't Holloway get the best out of him when her was Leicester manager? They were both here together yet he played in 15 or so games and only scored twice I think. Why was that?

How well did some of the other players do when Holloway was manager ? - Howard, Oakley, Mattock..

Like Ian Holloway?

I can see you are trying to take the wazz but i don't see why not! He got the best out of him at Blackpool, however he didn't get the best out of him when he was here, maybe a manager who suits his style of play?

I can see you are trying to take the wazz but i don't see why not! He got the best out of him at Blackpool, however he didn't get the best out of him when he was here, maybe a manager who suits his style of play?

I don't know what 'trying to take the wazz' means, but the point is it really isn't a... ah **** it, I'm bored of DJ. I really don't care any more. The subject has been done to death on here, so many times. I just can't be arsed

I don't know what 'trying to take the wazz' means, but the point is it really isn't a... ah **** it, I'm bored of DJ. I really don't care any more. The subject has been done to death on here, so many times. I just can't be arsed

It basically means taking the p***

have you thought that DJ's problems may also lie with his team mates??? Its so feckin boring going over and over why DJ isnt playing for Leicester.

have you thought that DJ's problems may also lie with his team mates??? Its so feckin boring going over and over why DJ isnt playing for Leicester.

Well if one team plays with a fast tempo, another plays with a slow tempo and you were a speedy striker which one would you play for?

Last edited:
Well if one team plays with a fast tempo, another plays with a slow tempo and you were a speedy striker which one would you play for?

Jesus wept... cant you just understand he isnt going to play for Leicester?

Well an airplane's faster than a Cadillac
And a whole lot smoother than a camel's back
But I don't care how you get to me
Just get to me
Parasail or first class mail
Get on the back of a Nightingale
Just get to me I don't care just get to me
Prokeds, mopeds take a limousine instead
They ain't cheap but they're easy to find
Get on the highway point yourself my way
Take a roller coaster that comes in sideways
Just get to me - yeah