Dany N'Guessan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will hopefully give him some first team experience and he ma come back better and a decent player!

Will hopefully give him some first team experience and he ma come back better and a decent player!

Its a one month loan only, currently, so I wouldnt expect him to improve as a player, but he should get some match fitness and sharpness and now our scouting network is being put back in place, it gives Sven's team a chance to look at him.

Here's hoping Scunny use him for more than about 10 minutes a game.

Also - I think this is more important than just one player going out on loan.

Sven said about a week ago we needed more reserve team games and some players need to go out on loan - then he's actually done it.

I'm probably being a bit of a simpleton (it comes with being a simpleton I suppose) but with Craig King and N'Guessan going out to (hopefully) get 1st team action, it appears that we're now being a bit assertive in getting fringe players out and playing football rather than wasting away doing nothing.

Good work LCFC in my opinion.

with him out im nguessing theres one coming in (not sure how bad Millers injury is)

Last edited:
Good move for him. I like him, hopefully he can come back with games under his belt and get himself in the first team picture a bit more.

He's a very fitful player it seems. He's done my head in on the few occasions I've had to see him play. His inconsistency is maddening.

He's a very fitful player it seems. He's done my head in on the few occasions I've had to see him play. His inconsistency is maddening.

Most wingers are inconsistent. More than players in some other positions their game depends upon who they are up against. A good fullback can make all but the best wingers look poor. Of course the best wingers Best, Weller, Giggs turn that around. Stanley Matthews could reduce fullbacks to the point where their own supporters laughed at them.

Perhaps Dany's best game at the Walkers was against Leicester when he played for Lincoln. The thing I noticed that night was that Mattock was unable to cope with the tall Lincoln winger whose name I did not then know. Pearson spent much of the match swearing at Mattock and eventually brought on Berner to replace him. No doubt Dany's performance in that game helped bring him to Leicester.

I believe that at Championship level Dany has turned out to be a run of the mill player. Of course you do not get out of the Championship with run of the mill players.

Most wingers are inconsistent. More than players in some other positions their game depends upon who they are up against.
A completely baffling comment :102: So you are telling me that a wingers game depends on who they are up against yet this is not the case for other positions. I thought that the issue with N'Guessan was that fact that he is out of his depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669