Post Match Derby 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue maniac.It was really the point about Di Canio I was hoping would be commented on.
If we never see him on TV again it will be for the best imo
I will admit to any other errors/stupidity.

Blue maniac.It was really the point about Di Canio I was hoping would be commented on.
If we never see him on TV again it will be for the best imo
I will admit to any other errors/stupidity.

May I heartily agree with you?

He would be if we offered him enough money.

I've seen the statement about Adkins not being available several times. It's incorrect as has been reported extensively. He was unavailable when on 'gardening leave' but he isn't any longer. He's taking Soton to a tribunal and, as a result, is free to take another job whenever he sees fit without affecting his unfair dismissal case. It has also been reported that he has 'let it be known' that he's actively interested in getting a new job.

Di Canio was a great player, one of the finest ever imo, his political views didnt cross my mind when he scored that wonder goal for West Ham.

Are we all pretending we are involved in a morally acceptable game now? ****ing laughable.

Last edited:
Di Canio was a great player, one of the finest ever imo, his political views didnt cross my mind when he scored that wonder goal for West Ham.

Are we all pretending we are involved in a morally acceptable game now? ****ing laughable.

Can I marry you Lako?

If he did come here, perhaps this would be his first signing.

You were quite vocal in your disgust at the Suarez racism incident; is that not moral? Not to mention the fact that I'm pretty sure Di Canio was very vocal on national radio in his support of Suarez.

Nasty barsard,full of base cunning.We don"t need his views airing in front of any audience-esp the young and vulnerable looking for a simplistic answer to difficult problems.
Not surprised if he supported Suarez.Is it better to gob at and racially abuse other players or push over the ref if you don"t get your own childish way?(rhetorical).
Revolting with a distorted sense of manliness.
I love Nigel Pearson...as for Laxative?!

I agree with cafe on the Di Canio point the man has dispicable views, and we don't want his type, associated with our fine football club. If I were a Liverpool fan, I would be ashamed of Suarez, no matter how good a player he is. Racism and Nazism has no place in modern society, and should not be encouraged in any way.

Not really. I just refuse to accept that our players are as good as you say they are. Good players can rise above poor management. Some of the errors on display on the pitch recently have sod all to do with Pearson and anyone who thinks otherwise is perhaps showing signs of naivety themselves.

Then how about they start to prove it and give us performances to be proud of and not ashamed of?

Look, I'm not a Pearson apologist and my feelings about him have changed significantly in recent weeks. However, I am also realistic enough to know that the blame doesn't rest entirely on his shoulders for where we are now.

i agree with this.
Most of the players are now on big contracts. Driving around in their posh expensive cars.
If we get promoted, how many of the existing team would be playing for leicester next season?
not many.
so i think for the interest of MOST of the players missing out on promotion would be good for them.
Something to think about!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570