Post Match Derby 2 Leicester 2 (FA Cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but I'm not sure what 'kind of shite' you are referring to. Just because I think Burnley will beat us doesn't mean I'm not a LCFC fan. In fact I have been a season ticket holder for 35 years. On current form of both teams I think a home win is a fair assumption to make. I'm sorry that gets on your pop. Of course, I hope we win and I am proved wrong.
Jimmy, you shouldn't feel the.need to justify your credentials as a fan of Leicester City to those who think that supporting means always saying we're going to win and everything is fantastic.

I must have watched a different game to the rest of you, because I thought attacking wise we played pretty well. It was the best I've seen us play since the Stoke game for sure. The amount of clear chances we had on another day could have resulted in a comfortable 5-2 win.

However our defence is a massive issue and I didn't particularly think any of the back four had a great game. If we sign Ramirez and no centre back, I will be livid. It's about time Benalouane was given a chance, and it's a shame he didn't play tonight as it would have been the perfect opportunity.

I must have watched a different game to the rest of you, because I thought attacking wise we played pretty well. It was the best I've seen us play since the Stoke game for sure. The amount of clear chances we had on another day could have resulted in a comfortable 5-2 win.

However our defence is a massive issue and I didn't particularly think any of the back four had a great game. If we sign Ramirez and no centre back, I will be livid. It's about time Benalouane was given a chance, and it's a shame he didn't play tonight as it would have been the perfect opportunity.

Do you not find our lack of ability to score sitters a concern?

We created a few glaring opportunities against a team who are nowhere near Premier league level, we don't do this in the league.

If you can't defend (we can't) and also can't score piss easy chances then you are in trouble.

We also have no central players joining attacks, the opposite of Soton at the weekend.

I just don't know what our plan is.

"
And you're so blinded by anger that you can't see anything but negatives. I honestly can't understand why people of your mindset bother watching? There is no enjoyment for you to be had. Unless you are only happy when whinging."

You don't know me and you don't know what I get out of games.

I made the trip tonight, like I usually do so don't give me that judgemental shit.

If you or anyone else is happy with the way these hugely rewarded players are performing then fair play to you, I expect more now and you can't tell me why I shouldn't.

We havea bunch of bedwetters out there who can only respond when they really have to, mainly to save embarrassment.

The league doesn't lie and neither does the fact we just came very close to being dumped out of the cup by a seriously lacklustre Derby County.

That goal papered over some serious cracks, cracks that possibly could see the Champions of England relegated.....wow

I tend to agree. Drinkwater was appalling.

I tend to agree. Drinkwater was appalling.
Possibly my favourite player over the last few years but he has been atrocious recently.

I can't remember a decline quite like it.

They were terrible. We were poor

For all the moaning about the defence, nothing was as desperately awful as the contribution of Jamie Vardy tonight. It's tragic to watch how both he and Drinkwater have turned from utter brilliance to genuinely shite

Very sad

Very very well said.

Hmmm, not really. Seems a lot of you like to blow smoke up Homer's arse these days. Personally Homer, I find your constant negativity repetitive and draining. Cheer up a bit old lad.

Hmmm, not really. Seems a lot of you like to blow smoke up Homer's arse these days. Personally Homer, I find your constant negativity repetitive and draining. Cheer up a bit old lad.

I agree with him because he's correct.

I ****ing hate agreeing with him and wouldn't go near his arse.

For morale I was happy we didn't lose, a bit mistified that we were even losing that game.

Didn't think we were too bad second half. I was however berating Gray for not stepping up and taking his chance when we scored off his corner.

Just another midweek game to now deal with.

Jeff - 6 safe pair of hands but not pulling out the stops. Needs to ban FIF.
Lako - 5 seems to have forgotten about the rest of the team
Homer - 5 likewise, the centre ground pairing with Lako just doesn't seem to be working
Cate - 5 it's like she isn't happy with the rest of the side
Joe_fox - 6 competent display but not earning any extra votes
Boc - 2 invisible contribution during the match thread
Maccy - 1 he may as well not have been there, which he wasn't
Blaarev - 6 holding the centre ground but not imposing himself
MattB - 3 fighting with own team was a low point
Tornado - 4 needs to be more active in unseating the manager
Mike TBT - 6 reasonable on the attack to promote the defence of the side

Clearly the worst performance this squad has put in during the history of ever.

Sack everybody.

*If it doesn't bring you happiness, don't ****ing do it.

Strange game to comment on, in relation to how this team performed last season it was way off, however in comparison to this season it was probably one of the better performances, which speaks volumes.

I think some perspective and reality is needed, the performance was a marked improvement on the last 2 games, there was a better intensity and tempo to our game and at least a desire to grind out a result, however this was still a million miles away from what these players are capable of and to snatch a late draw away to a team in a lower league is hardly a cause for celebration.

The positives for me were Gray and Chilwell, whilst Gray's end product can be frustrating he at least makes things happen and there was a significant improvement after he came on and Chilwell switched to left back.

For me to many of last seasons stand out players no longer have the desire to play for our manager or club. Personally I would drop Fuchs, Drinkwater and Vardy, we also desperately need another option at Centre back and right back, I would give both Gray and Chilwell the opportunity to start the next 10 games as alongside the likes of Ndidi represent the future of this club.

Do you not find our lack of ability to score sitters a concern?

No not really. It was just one of those games where nothing was going in. I was just pleased to see us actually create something after the last couple of games, regardless of the opposition.

It was also nice to see them put a shift in as well and at least look like they cared. I'd include Vardy in that as well who seems to be everyone's fall guy at the moment.

Jeff - 6 safe pair of hands but not pulling out the stops. Needs to ban FIF.
Lako - 5 seems to have forgotten about the rest of the team
Homer - 5 likewise, the centre ground pairing with Lako just doesn't seem to be working
Cate - 5 it's like she isn't happy with the rest of the side
Joe_fox - 6 competent display but not earning any extra votes
Boc - 2 invisible contribution during the match thread
Maccy - 1 he may as well not have been there, which he wasn't
Blaarev - 6 holding the centre ground but not imposing himself
MattB - 3 fighting with own team was a low point
Tornado - 4 needs to be more active in unseating the manager
Mike TBT - 6 reasonable on the attack to promote the defence of the side

Clearly the worst performance this squad has put in during the history of ever.

Sack everybody.

*If it doesn't bring you happiness, don't ****ing do it.
I feel ashamed of myself. I'll do better next time gaffer I swear.

We were far superior in technical quality. Unfortunately we have one or two passengers that are letting us down. Fuchs has now lost his place for good and I'm hoping Ndidi or Mendy will be an upgrade on King. In addition we need to make that top class centre back signing, either that or Mr Amartey will fill the void. I still don't buy the Vardy criticism. If we start performing we will create chances. At the moment he is feeding off scraps and has little confidence. I also don't buy the Drinkwater criticism. I think he is slowly getting better.

No not really. It was just one of those games where nothing was going in. I was just pleased to see us actually create something after the last couple of games, regardless of the opposition.

It was also nice to see them put a shift in as well and at least look like they cared. I'd include Vardy in that as well who seems to be everyone's fall guy at the moment.

We have "those games" most weeks this season. It's because the strikers aren't good enough and by strikers I chiefly mean Vardy. He should have been dropped 15 games ago and hopefully Slimani will be fit for Burnley and we'll not see Vardy again this season.

We have "those games" most weeks this season. It's because the strikers aren't good enough and by strikers I chiefly mean Vardy. He should have been dropped 15 games ago and hopefully Slimani will be fit for Burnley and we'll not see Vardy again this season.

I think that's a bit harsh on Vardy personally.
The service from midfield should be criticised more than the strikers in my opinion.

I think that's a bit harsh on Vardy personally.
The service from midfield should be criticised more than the strikers in my opinion.

Both should be criticised. Midfield haven't been good enough but Vardy puts **** all effort into giving them an option.

It was an improvement on recent efforts. Shit but an improvement all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566